“Strange experience” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Double Trouble Bar - Prague

Double Trouble Bar - Prague
Ranked #51 of 640 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the wildest Prague bar, allowing much more than any other place! No one is going to be shocked by people dancing on tables or seats, or even on the bar. Actually, this is the norm here. DJs playing dance music every day.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Strange experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here with the girlfriend as we were looking for a cocktail bar. We stumbled across this bar on the trip advisor app and decided to give it a try. Very good location, just seconds from old town square. Prices not too bad considering its location. However I would not describe it as a cocktail bar as the cocktail menu is very limited (around 8 cocktails). The presentation wasnt the best though they did contain a fair deal of alcohol.
Night club atmosphere. Visited on a weekday so was quiet but very dark and very strange music I can only describe as someone screaming in the direction of a microphone whilst playing a drum amd bass/house track!

1 Thank chriswilko1993

• Polish first
Limerick
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Not if your over 20 !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

A shop during the day and a night club bar at night, but it is only for kids and I mean kids. We went here one our last night in Prague and when we first went in it was empty so we said we would have one, then it was like a school bus must have pull up as about a hundred kids came puring in. There was 11 of us with an age group that ranged from 30 - 50, some of them could not even see over the top of the bar the were that young ! we looked like the parents at a school dance so we moved on.
Great spot if you are in the early 20 range but otherwise best to move on by this one.

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Abit of fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I came across this bar unexpectedly, a friend who lived in the area brought us here. I was surprised to see you could get double cocktails which we served in large plastic dispensers and were decently priced for what you got. I was shocked when I asked could I dance and the bar and was told straight away yes, I did not know this was considered the norm here. I had alot of fun dancing on the bar and then I got to dance on a pole which was located on top of a table so this made the bar a more interesting place as it was different to others. The drinks were adequately price and the music was enjoyable. Open til late.

Visited January 2013
Sukosan, Zadarska, Croatia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“i just love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

one of best places in all Prague.. prices are ok, stuff is ok, crowd is ok, atmosphere is ok, drinks are ok, everything is ok. actually it is not ok, it is excellent!! and even when is so crowded waiter gives you receipt and he doesnt charge you more than it is listed in price list.

Visited January 2013
Braga, Portugal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Crazy with nice music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Some weekdays is empty, but sometimes, especially on weekends, the place is full.
It doesn't charge for the entrance. The drinks are cheap (2€ 0,5l beer and 3€ 4cl whisky).
The music is nice, not commercial stuff.

Visited November 2012