“Little coffee little jazz”
Review of Le Patio Restaurant - CLOSED

Le Patio Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

At the end of our day in town we decided to stop for some coffee before heading to hotel. We passed by the Resturant which also has a cafe at front. Amazing jazz was playing at the back giving the place a very retro feel. Coffee was great and they had some desserts too to go with. A nice relaxing place

There are newer reviews for Le Patio Restaurant

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was our first meal in Prague, and it was by far the best experience. I was somewhat confused by some of the reviews which describe the place as Asian fusion. Perhaps I just honed in on the traditional Czech dishes.

I had Confit duck thigh with red and white cabbage, potato dumplings and duck demi glacé. My wife had beef burguignonne with sauce from root vegetables and red wine, served with finely mashed potatoes. I've rarely sampled finer fare. There were several locals dining when we were there which is always a good sign. Two different tables were having the beef tartare which looked very appealing as well.

We had a very pleasant waiter who was Czech, but spoke perfect English. All in all a very positive experience.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We dropped in for a quick drink and rest between attractions and found the place to be relaxing and welcoming. The decor and design of the place is special. The drinks menu is fine although it seemed a little on the pricey side. Overall good for what we wanted.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late into Prague and dropped our bags off at the hotel and walked across the road for dinner. A lovely waiter who told he had only started this week, made our evening very pleasant. We found an excellent bottle of wine, had pasta, the taglierini was beautiful although the husbands spaghetti wasn't what he thought. The menu described it as with beef, whilst we expected a ragu/bolognese sauce, it actually just had little bits of quite overlooked beef tossed through! As Aussies Travelling through Europe, we have found Prague very good value for money, especially food and drinks.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stopped off for cocktails here, lovely looking bar! Waitress was lovely, however when she put our order through I could see the guy pointing to the order, but in an aggressively manner! Then he started throwing things around the poor girl just looked on. I felt awful for her. I would have happily just got up to leave but I was scared the waitress would get into even more trouble. However once the cocktails did arrive they were nice but watching the angry barman slobber all over his girl at the end of the bar wasn't so nice.