“Very Good, Cozy Italian Restaarant near the Old Town Square” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante Carmelita Pizzeria

Ristorante Carmelita Pizzeria
Ranked #108 of 5,316 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Very Good, Cozy Italian Restaarant near the Old Town Square”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Good and generous portions. Good service and very reasonable prices. Great Caprese salad. It was crowded but we were able to get a table.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“ Great italian place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

The food is great and more so the serviece!! Realy reccomended place. The prices are fare and the taste is more than great!!!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Really delicious food - at amazing prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We came here twice and had excellent food each time. Delicious freshly cooked stonebaked pizzas, just how pizzas should be. Extremely cheap - works out at about £5 per pizza and we would have rated it just as highly had it been twice the price. Nice wine too. Good atmosphere and service. We got a 10% discount voucher at the end of our first visit to use on a subsequent visit, and we didn't hesitate to return for a second visit!

Solothurn, Switzerland
“Quick Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had just arrived in Prague and was really hungry, so I searched Trip Advisor for a good restaurant near my hotel. This one was only 100 meters away and it had good reviews, so I decided to try it.

I ordered the Linguini Agli Scampi (under pasta) and Foccacia con Mozzarella e Cipolle (under side dishes). The side dish was definitely more than a couple of pieces of bread. In fact, it was a whole small pizza. The pasta was just missing something. For those who like sauce on their pasta, make sure that it says sauce on the menu. I just expected some sort of sauce, but there was none and it literally just had everything that was listed on the menu. The meal was not bad though, but I guess I just expected a little more (like sauce).

They do offer take out, but make sure they include utensils. I took my food to go, only to arrive at the hotel and realize that they did not give me anything to eat my pasta with.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“So good we had to go back!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband, 2 kids, 9 and 11 our dog and myself really enjoyed this place! The fillet was a wonderful surprise tender tasty and cooked perfectly! Baked gnocchi and lasagna fresh and delicious, pizza crispy and tasty, made before our eyes! Peter our waiter both nights was excellent and friendly! The homemade lemonade was a refreshing treat! We are so happy we went back for a second meal! Also very reasonably priced! The fillet with potatoes came out to be only about 16 American dollars! Can't beat that! Go here!!!