“worst restaurant ever”

Ranked #4,617 of 5,821 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed November 4, 2013

weak food quality, average quantity, very bad service (almost no english knowledge), extraordinary prices. Very disappointing. A mineral water costs 115 CZK, in another posh restaurant only around 50 CZK. We paid 60 euros for a one course dinner for two, 2 beers and one mineral water. The waiter informed us that the service charge is only to be paid cash not with a creditcard. The place itself is like below 1 star. I do not mind for paying a lot for a nice restaurant, but not for this one. I absolutely do not recommend it.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The service was beyond shocking! We had dinner at the restaurant and it was the most dissapointing experience of my life. Not only were we ignored when we first sat down, they then took a long time to get us menus and even longer to take our order! When the food came out the lettuce in the burger was wilted, black and slimy. No one came to check on the progress of our meals and when cleared ignored my complaint about the meal as I didnt eat any of the burger. When paying the bill they overcharged us a bottle of water and when I asked about getting my meal discounted as i didnt eat it, they refused to negotiate and ignored me for half an hour! Finally after giving up and asking just to settle the bill we were able to leave. I strongly reccommend that you go anywhere but here!!!!!!

1  Thank Saramarlow89
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We went there to have a meal during the afternoon (around 3pm), we ordered an appetizer and 2 main courses, all of it came after FOURTY minutes, and one of the main course wasn't the one we ordered. Appetizer (soup) was of poor quality, main course was good. NOT WORTH THE PRICE at all, for these 3 dishes + 2 soft drinks the bill was 1050 Crowns (including 2*100K for Bread and cutlery! !) We will never come back

Reviewed September 2, 2013

DON'T EAT HERE!! The Prague Inn runs a Restaurant on Wenceslas Square. It's one of those outdoor places with a cover for rain and has a cute drawing of an old uniformed guy as their logo. The food is poor, they charge outrageous prices and they are unethical THIEVES, in my view.

Stay Away.

They have pretzels hanging on each table. There are 10 per table. Each pretzel, and they were the thin hard kind some bars give out for free, was $3. We asked for some bread. There were two slices each and a dollop of butter. They charged 10.29 cents for that. It is a rule, said the waiter that they charge 100czk for everyone at the table when there is a side order. He said he knew it was wrong and a rip-off, but that was their policy.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This restaurant is a pure rip off! We shared a meal, had 3 drinks and tasted 1 pretzel on the table, which by the way was horrible. When we got the bill, it was $1200 Koronas, which is about $75. When we brought this to the waiter's attention, he said we were charged for the bread basket, which we were told was part of the meal, and we were charged for 4 nasty pretzels which we did not eat. A small soda or water was 100 Koronas (~$5 usd). There are much better restaurants for much better prices. Buyer beware!