All reviews local cell phone old town square washing machine full kitchen organised airport transfers full size beds perfect location free internet the main square hand held shower shower gel astronomical clock laptop church bedroom accommodation washer
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I would highly recommend the Apartments Tynska 7. The apartment was spacious, clean, and the location was unbeatable. The pictures provided on the website are a true representation of the accommodations provided. The apartment was well-furnished, which included a washing machine and cell phone at no additional charge. Kresimir, the manger, accommodated all our needs and even gave us a mini-tour of the best locations for groceries, currency exchange, and restaurants. He also arranged a guide to take us to Terezin with an airport drop-off. Exceptional service from an honest, friendly, and helpful manager make Apartments Tynskya 7 the best choice in Prague.

Date of stay: October 2013
2  Thank Jane0912013
Reviewed October 15, 2013

These apartments are absolutely fantastic. We also arranged our airport transport (to/from) through the apartment owner as well which worked out very well. We arrived at the airport to find our taxi-bus driver waiting outside of baggage claim holding a sign with our group name. This was very comforting. Upon arrival at the apartment we were met by the apartment owner (Kresmir) who showed us around the apartment.

After giving us a few minutes to settle in he met us downstairs and spent the next 20-30 minutes walking us around the Old Town Square, showing us many quick things like a mini-mart, a grocery store, appropriate ATMs to use and giving us good general directions to get us going. It's this sort of personal touch that makes these apartments special.

After the initial meeting he made it clear that in addition to the provided laptop (free wifi) and local cellphone, that he would be available via email if we needed anything as well. He also sent us some information on micro-breweries in Prague which turned out to be awesome recommendations.

The apartment turned out to be perfectly situated and the convenience of a full kitchen and washing machine (for clothes) was exactly what our small group was looking for. We will definitely be staying here on future trips to Prague. Thanks again, Kresmir!

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank LunarStew
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This apartment is located just behind the back wall of the Tyn Church. Location wise its the best. The apartment is spacious, actual views from our apartment windows, big screen TV and AV, large jacuzzi bath, washer and full kitchen. The owner Kresimir is friendly and incredibly helpful. The airlines delayed arrival of our stroller and he had one for us within minutes for free. He showed us the directions to all the major attractions. When I say 'showed us' I mean he took us to the Town Square and walked me to all points of the Town Square to direct us to the routes. I don't think I've had that service before. He is the main selling point of the place actually. He arranged for pick up and drop off for a reasonable charge. My 2 yr old broke a glass lamp on his table, we insisted on paying, his reply was that it was 4 Euros in Ikea and refused Well done Kresimir. If I had to really pick something that requires improvement, perhaps he needs a clothes dryer, but you'll have to twist my arm first. But we had no problems drying our clothes on the stand provided. But I really can't give him anything less than 5 stars. September is nice but crowded.

Room tip: Let Kresimir choose for you.
Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My uncle from Vietnam and my mom from Norway stayed at Apartments Tynska 7. Even though I had checked the great reviews in tripadvisor beforehand I was still worried about their stay due to their little understanding of english. The host Kresimir Strk was very helpful fixing taxi for my mom and uncle from the airport and back. He even mailed me the details of when they arrived etc. My mom and uncle simply loved Kresimir! They said he treated them like family and was very helpful. They also loved the fact that the apartment was so close Old Town Square, very convenient location. This is definitely going to be a place where my family and friends is going to stay when visiting Prague! Thank you Kresimir Strk for being a part of their enjoyable time at Prague!

Vanessa.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed in Tynska 7 apartments in prague in early september 2013. We had Mr Kresimir arrange for a cab to pick us up at the airport, and also on the last day, and we were able to leave our luggage after check out for half a day for no charge. The location is perfect just next to the old town square with many transportation, dining, and attractions nearby. Also, there are all the time performances in the square so when you come and go from the apartment, there is always an interesting bonus. Mr kresimir allowed us to use his laptop with free internet and also a local cellphone phone for incoming calls. He also gave us excellent advice on dininig options and even business matters. The apartment was beautiful and totally quiet. It had two levels, fully equipped with central heating and cooking and dining utensils, and very clean. overall, we were very satisfied.
I trully recommend this Hotel and since there are so many cheap and good restaurants around, you do not really need a regular hotel.

Room tip: rooms on the interior courtyard are extremely quiet
Date of stay: August 2013