“Decent Grub”

SPHINX Restaurant
Ranked #3,430 of 5,624 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Decent Grub at a decent price but neither the best nor the worst I had on my trip.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

I was looking for a good restaurant for a good price, but this was a bad choice! The food looked fantastic in the menu photos, but in reality, it was awfull. We were waiting too long(almost 1 hour) and they brought us dry grilled food, which was almost cold and without a taste. There was 5 of us at the table and nobody was pleased with the food. Even the other table next to us was not content with food and the complained as well.
I do not recommend this restaurant at all!!!!
Prague is full of good quality restaurants, do not go to SPHINX!

Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is a very nice place, because it's a non-smoking restaurant, and that is not easy to find in Prague. There are some nice decorations in the restaurant, mainly the lamps. The staff is very friendly, but the food is not very good. My pizza was not very crispy. It's not very expensive, but please check your bill when tou leave.

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I ate here a couple times and I can't complain.
Good food, good service, nice environment.
I will definitely come here again!

Reviewed February 24, 2011

The best reason why you should go to this restaurant is its non-smoking environment.
They will not offer you a local cusine, but you will get good meal (I recommend chicken shoarma) and good beer along with it. Unfortunately they raised prices last year without any improvements in service or quality of food.

3  Thank stipam