The Grand Mark Prague
Preferred Hotels
$830
$483
1,275 results
All reviewsle grillleading hotels of the worldgrand deluxe roomold townluxury hotelwalk in closetfamily suitebeautiful hotelpowder towerheated floorssmall kitchenettestar servicesingle duvetsliving roomnespresso machinean upgradehotel restaurant
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very Elegant in a great location. We walk everywhere easily. Wonderful rooms and Breakfast. Book the Grand Deluxe rooms and you will not be disappointed.
Prices on the web are very attractive to such a high standard.
Great hotel to explore wonderful city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
TheaPalmer, Front Office Manager at The Grand Mark Prague, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Prague and for sharing your review with the Trip Advisor community.

I am happy to read that our breakfast, the design and ambience of the hotel, the room equipment have met your expectations.

We are looking forward to your next stay with us

Reviewed May 22, 2013

For American travelers, you might not be familiar with the Kempinski brand. I wouldn't shy away from this place just because you don't know the name. This luxury boutique hotel in Prague is absolutely lovely. The history of the building that it resides in, is worth the visit itself. It is so beautiful inside and centrally located. There are only 75 rooms in this huge building, so the majority are suites.

This property is an ever-changing art gallery that features local artists and really gives you a "local experience." The outdoor garden is most likely the largest in Prague and even has weekly barbecues. The staff are beyond helpful and courteous. Each time I had a request, they bent over backwards to help me out and make sure I was 100% satisfied.

The rooms are HUGE! Each room is unique in size and configuration due to the historic building. I suggest joining their free rewards program if you travel often because you will get automatic upgrades on each stay, depending on your club level membership. The duplex suites on the second floor are like a mini luxury apartment!

Health club and pool are available free of charge in a beautiful facility a few steps away. Breakfast in the morning is made to order from a limited menu with an additional dry buffet.

With so many 5 star options in Prague, make sure you know exactly what you are looking for. A lot of the hotels were rated 5 stars over 20 years ago and have not been updated since. This location is approximately 5 years old and deserves each of the 5 stars.

Room Tip: Room 211 is a duplex and beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
TheaPalmer, Front Office Manager at The Grand Mark Prague, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for investing your time and sharing such a positive review regarding your recent stay at the Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Praguel, Prague with the Trip Advisor Community.

I am very delighted to hear that you have spent such a wonderful time at our hotel, especially I was pleased to find out that the modern design,equipment of the rooms, the food quality and the warm service of our team made your stay absolutely fantastic.

Your kind and enthusiastic comments are our best reward - rest assured that your compliments have been shared with the rest of the team.

I would once again like to thank you for your time and effort, and sincerely hope to welcome you back to our hotel, Prague soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I got married in the Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Prague last year in August and I can’t believe I haven’t placed a review until now! Where do I start, this hotel is amazing, without any doubt, this has to be the best Wedding venue in Prague!

From start to finish we were looked after, nothing was a problem and Veronika Joklova our Sales Executive was a god-send, she kept us calm and she made sure every little detail was taken care of, we honestly didn’t have to worry about a thing! I know everyone says it, but our Wedding was so romantic and beautiful and this was down to the Hotel and the staff.

Our families and friends also stayed here prior to and after the Wedding and they absolutely loved the hotel and raved about their rooms and breakfasts. On saying that, our suite was divine. I honestly could go on and on and on……..whether you are a regular guest or thinking about having your Wedding at the Kempinski hotel, we would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a complimentary review regarding your stay with us last August.

I am very delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay at Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Prague, from the atmosphere of the hotel, the quality of the food, the professionalism of the staff to the warm service of our team committed to delivering.

To hear that your wedding at our hotel stays memorable for you and your guests is the best compliment we can receive.

In general, your enthusiastic comments are without any doubt the best reward for us, and you can rest assured that all your comments have been shared with the rest of my team.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel,being it for your wedding anniversary or just a short city break.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Amazing service, great location, very much enjoyed my stay here. Helpful staff, very clean throughout. I would definitely stay here again. Modern design, good a/c system. Tram and Metro are both very close. I didnt really understand the kitchenette, but it's there is someone wanted it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for investing your time and sharing such a positive review about your recent stay at Kempinski Hotel Hybernska Prague with the Trip Advisor Community.

I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel, in particular as you pointed out the cleanliness, our well trained staff and the great service offered.

I am sincerely honored to receive such a fantastic comment, as our main goal is to always satisfy our guests and make their stay memorable.

I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

First the weird stuff. Kitchenettes in 5* hotel. How crazy is that? Wasted space in my opinion. Another thing I am missing is separate walk in shower. But enough of complains. The service, the location, the breakfast, garden restaurant all of this is more than enough of compensation for the small things I have mentioned. Just come and explore! Perhaps you will meet me sitting in the garden and sipping cocktail :)

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Prague and for sharing such a generous review with the Trip Advisor community.

We were honoured to welcome you in our hotel and most importantly that we have made your stay memorable until today. I am also thrilled to read that you have enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel, our spacious rooms as well as the delightful moments in our Garden restaurant. Your kind feedback is a wonderful encouragement for the entire team.

Whilst some guests might view kitchenettes in our Suites as a waste of space, all of our long-term staying guests (such as 14 days up to 6 months) have been thrilled by this feature of our Suites. We are proud to offer this feature in our Suites, as it is really unique for a hotel to offer fully equipped kitchenettes and the most spacious rooms in Prague.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.