All reviewsthe congressbusiness suitemetro stationfine cafeconvention centernice balconyquiet areaattached restaurantlovely apartmentdining tablesmall kitchenetteminutes walking distancehome away from homeold townnice staybusiness tripfive minute walk
Reviewed December 5, 2017

I've been coming to the Rezidence for several years now. The place is not your typical hotel, and has more of a feel of an apartment. This feeling, coupled with the location and amenities is why I choose to stay here; the great people working at their is what keeps me coming back.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Petr_Bednar, Manager at Rezidence Vysehrad, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Michael C,

Thank you for your marvelous review. It is very rewarding to see that. One of the biggest advantages of being a small hotel and having repeat clients is that we get to know our guests personally, we remember their names, and many times a special connection develops. I will share your comments with my colleagues who have been succesful in touching your heart and soul.

Thank you for trying us again and being our regular guest.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I choose a residence due close distance to the congress center, where I had an event. First, location - it is just short walking distance, allocated on small street within nice surroundings. Entering and voila smiling front desk personnel, as well as friendly and attentive. Short way to room... room is simply decorated, but in a good condition and also clean & tidy! I got a studio room with kitchennet and spacious fridge. Bath room with heated floor and so I can continue with details... plus balcony and the view to the Vyshehrad walls

take a breakfast, while it is nicely organized, where you can order eggs by your choice , coffee and not only...

LOVELY STAY!!!

Room Tip: try to get room on upper floors... 2nd or 3rd
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We stayed here whilst attending a conference at the Prague Congress Centre and the location is excellent, just a 5 minute walk away. It's also really close to the Metro station and an easy, quick trip away from the historic centre.

We had booked Business Suites which were excellent value, spacious and with lovely balconies. The hotel is also in a very quiet area which made sleeping at night peaceful! The hotel is spotlessly clean, staff are friendly and the breakfast each morning was lovely. We didn't make use of the fitness facilities but they were available to us.

We would recommend the hotel for business and pleasure trips.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear JMS,

We’re glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us in Business Suite and we are thrilled that you would recommend us further. I especially enjoyed reading about the good night sleep, spotless cleanness, friendly staff and lovely breakfast. This is what the hospitality should be about and I am glad that we have been successful in this mission.

Thank you for your support and for trying us.

We hope our paths cross sooner rather than later.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

I tayed in this place since it's very close to the Convention Center. Just few meters away. And also close to the Metro station and only two stops to the city Centre. The satff is very helpful and nice. The apartments are great: clean, large space and modern. I had a gret experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear fqureda,

It is always delightful to see our guests awarding us in the form of further recommendation. We are happy to hear that you had a good time and found those elements like the close proximity to Congress center, helpful staff and large, clean and modern apartments more than satisfied.

Hope to have you with us back again soon

Reviewed November 13, 2017

This hotel surprised me, has a good location, very close to the center. Great, friendly stuff. The rooms are quiet, clean and design. The food was excellent and very tasty in Fine cafe and the breakfast brought us directly to the room (yum) :) I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple