“Pleasant accommodation- a bit off the main tourist areas”
Review of Rezidence Vysehrad

Rezidence Vysehrad
Ranked #14 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Nice hotel/studio apt, a 20-30 min walk from old town ( a taxi will cost from 100-150 czk). The room was clean, and although cleaning services seem to be a bit erratic, with some of the kitchen items dirty when we arrived, the room itself was kept well during our stay. Reception staff was friendly, and gave sound advice on restaurants and sights. We didn't go for the breakfast following other reviewers advice- it seems to be on the pricy side as well, as you can walk 500 meters and get a decent breakfast in a cafe for 60 czk.
All in all a good stay, in a property we would use again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Rezidence Vysehrad

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The hotel is perfect and so is the team.Miss Jana and Olga and all the others gave us a very good service.!

The only problem is at the metro in prague.We were with a baby and at a vysehrad metro there was no elevator and it was very difficult for us to get to the center with the baby by using the steps of the metro.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I spent more than 30 days in this hotel and would like to express my satisfaction with services provided. Hotel, its equipment, staff and placement are perfect for longer and shorter stay as well. It is situated right next to the walls of Vysehrad ( http://www.praha-vysehrad.cz/Vysehrad/area481). River Vltava and its waterfront is within walking distance as well as centre of the old town (30 minutes). You can also use underground to get the the centre that is 5 minutes walk far from the hotel. If you book room on the top of the hotel, you will enjoy beautiful views of Prague roofs included Prague castle.
I can only recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: On the top of the hotel - beautiful view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Zuzana822
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel.

Immediately after booking my room I received an e-mail offering a parking spot in the garage.

The room was very beautiful and different from your average hotel. We felt at home right away! The interior was perfect.

The employees were very friendly and at our service at all times.

The hotel is located in a peaceful, beautiful neighbourhood just 5 minutes from the subway station. However, me and my girlfriend chose to walk downtown during the day (30 minute walk).

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Donovan86
Petr_Bednar, Manager at Rezidence Vysehrad, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Donovan,

Thank you so much for your compliments and for staying with us! It is our utmost pleasure to enhance or create anyone's stay during their time in the Rezidence vysehrad! We are gald that you higlitht our difference and homy feeling. We truly appreciate you choosing our hotel for your travels

Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I found this property on Booking.com, and then used Trip Advisor to check it out, and deceided it would probably meet my needs, it most certainly did!! I have rated it as excellent, and for the price and type of property that it is, it deserves a "5" rating, this does not mean its a 5 star hotel, but I think it would be hard to find better value for money anywhere.

I was in Prague for a 40th Birthday Party for my friend who lives there, and she lives close to this property so the location was great for me, I am glad she lives close otherwise I may have stayed in the City Centre, and missed this gem of a place.

I had a Junior Suite, which was a good size and had everything I could need, kitchenette, crockery, cutlery, microwave, hob, fridge, which is also the mini bar (not that expensive either). The bed was a kingsize and very comfortable, the only thing I don't like is you get 2 single duvets instead of a king size duvet (but this is common in Europe).

Shortly after I booked this hotel on booking.com I had an e-mail from the hotel explaining their facilities and asking if I would like to book a transfer from the airport with them, which could be added to my room bill, and if I wished to do this they needed my flight details. I did this and was met in the arrivals hall by a driver holding my name on a plaque, who spoke perfect English (a godsend as my Czech is non- existent) and I was checking in at the reception of the hotel 45 minutes after my plane landed! Worth every penny as far as I am concerned, and what's more no danger of being ripped off by a taxi driver.

Check in was quick, friendly and efficient, and I was unpacked and in the shower, less than an hour after landing....amazing!!!! Whilst I was here I found the staff to be very polite, friendly, and efficient. They booked my taxis and made restaurant reservations for me, and constantly asked if I had everything I needed. They also looked after my luggage on the last day, as I had an evening flight.

I have paid far more in hotels in Prague for far less than I received here and I have to say, when I stay in Prague again, this will be my first choice, it has everything I need, and I usually stay in 5 star hotels, but this place is great and has more personal touches that you often don't get in 5 star hotels.

I did not eat in the restaurant so I cannot comment on how good that is, but I would have no problem recommending this hotel to my friends and family, and as I said above, I will stay here again, and I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all the staff for how well they looked after me.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank bigjimBirmingham

Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for taking you time to share your superb review about our hotel. We at the Rezidence Vysehrad are happy that you had such wonderful impressions about our hotel, actually it gives us the strength to perform better than the day before and push ourselves forward ahead in terms of service and everything that will make our guests satisfied about us. We are very glad that we manage to exceed your expectation and made your stay a memorable one. Thank you for highlighting our airport pick-up service, room amenities and a personal touch. We believe that our size allows us to be truly personal and offer something different than chain hotels with hindered of rooms can..Once again thank you for your detailed and candid review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon and in the interim, remain at your service. Hopefully though, we mustn't wait another birthday anniversary before we can do so again.

Best regards from Prague

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Perfect - Spacious, modern, quiet, clean well designed and tastefully appointed apartment. The facility has a secure, heated garage with elevator access from garage and lobby. The apartment was spacious with wood floors and modern décor, exceptional kitchen, baths and comfortable , bed/bedroom with large closets. good internet connectivity, large TV and stereo system, nice balcony with view of castle and surroundings and right next to Vysehrad. there is onsite restaurant/cafe, and the property is close to metro and downtown but away from traffic. All the staff I met were friendly, helpful and professional. I won't need to look anywhere else for accommodation on future stays. Negatives = None

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ioannis2014

Dear Loannis,

We are honoured that you have recommended us so highly and that the design of our apartments with kitchenette really touch you soul. We treasure your comments, and have shared your feedback in regards of service and friendliness with our team. It will encourage them to continue in professional service,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Close to the metro station, however we preffered walking. That is the advantage of not living in the very center of the city, a couple of kilometers of everyday walking.

Very close to city center. It's situated in a very quiet, nice district. Haven't seen any drunk or homeless people, which are not uncommon in Prague :)

Great breakfast and costs just 7.5 euro per person. The hotel is new and it has a great view. It has a small spa and a fitness center, which you can use privately. The rooms are clean and have everything you might need. Rooms have spacious balconies, which you can use during the summer/spring.

Hotel has a private garage.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FrauRudik

Dear Tanya

thank you for your high prise of Rezidence Vysehad. We are glad that you chose our hotel for such a special time as Christmas. I´m glad to hear that you loved the location as well as breakfast and free amenities we are offering. I hope that next time we would mange to exceed your expectation and you would rate us with 5* as that´s the goal we are striving to achieve.