“LOVED IT”

Cafe Imperial
Ranked #181 of 6,457 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed June 15, 2019

Really did love it. The dining room was incredible. Servers made me feel welcome and very special. The menu was perfect. I'm going back!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (5,741)

Reviewed June 12, 2019

The restaurant is associated with the Imperial Hotel and decorated in ornate Art Deco style. The lunch menu is small and included duck liver, goose liver pate and medallions of rabbit. It was hard to find something reasonably priced that my granddaughter and I would enjoy. She ordered a Caesar salad and I had French onion soup. The soup was hearty and flavorful. The salad was rather small and just average. The hostess and server were a bit haughty, definitely not friendly and welcoming. Though we were staying at the hotel, we did not return for other meals.

1  Thank TravelinGal2010
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Well worth a couple of hours in this relaxing and beautiful café. The food was good, and the service was excellent! We were really impressed by the waitress Alexandra.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

everything was great. I give it 4 stars. I recommend, you will not be disappointed. I ate there on a Monday night

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

Reserved a table online around 10 days ago. Got a table even we arrived 15 mins early. Food was great, good service, price is of course higher than other restaurants but it’s worthy.