“Fantastic Service and Food”
Review of Cafe Imperial

Cafe Imperial
Ranked #249 of 6,463 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed July 12, 2016

We had a great experience here. The service was simply perfect without being intrusive. The food was quite delicious as well (venison steaks - yum). The decor is truly old Prague and way over the top. Appies and drinks and dinner and desert for four with a bottle of Argentinian Cab rang in at a little over $200 US. Ok, I'm spoiled now.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (6,341)

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

We came here for breakfast/brunch and had a great selection of foods to choose from - The buffet had a large spread of brunch foods (breads, cheese, eggs, sausage, fruits, veggies, cereals, pirate, etc.), along with an omelette bar. The eggs Benedict we ordered was also tastey! A relatively western style meal.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank 660brittah
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

We liked our visit, even though the food seemed rather "global" and predictable, but extremely well prepared and tasty. I would recommend tourists to go there, but I don't think I would return.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Tadeu F
Reviewed July 7, 2016

I recommend this place to all Art Nouveau lovers. Even if just for a coffee or a short look inside.
We decided to go to Cafe Imperial for a breakfast. And when I am looking back to that experience I have to say, the breakfast was a bit disappointing.
The prices are quite high (for Czech/Prague standard) as you would expect in such a place but unfortunately the service and the breakfast it self was not worth it.
The service was on a level of a common waiter. They forgot the bring us bread with the sausages and I had to ask for it two times. Then I received an old one...
The American breakfast was a good choice though.
So if I have to sum up the experience - the service should be better, the food/breakfast could improve too but the experience to dine in such an amazing interior is great!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is definitely worth a stop. The space is beautiful, unique, and worth seeing. I had a light salad, which was tasty, but for that reason can't comment on the rest of the menu. Service was good.

Date of visit: June 2016