“It´s O.K.”

PopoCafePetl
Ranked #1,424 of 5,850 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed July 4, 2014

It is an interesting place to go, I met my boyfriend there at birthday party of mine friends. Music was good, prices are very good, service nothing special but I can´t say bad. One thing I remember wasn´t good - smoke from cigarets.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Other people may have had good experiences here, so let me share my bad experience.
The bar tender sold us a bottle of champagne, but failed to provide any glasses. When I reminded her, she said that she did not have any. There were some Martini glasses clearly on display behind the bar, but she refused to provide me with one. She then told me to 'go away'. I think she lacked some basic training in handling customers!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

There are about 6 in the city, I would recommend going to the one closes to old town square, good music, good fun, crazy people. If you like to let go this is the place to going. Its not fancy but its were the locals go, might see you there...

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great music, huge variety of beers, cocktails and more, and of course that crazy dancefloor :) Totally recommended!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We loved this place! Our apartment was less than 10m away so we popped in on the first night for a drink before hitting the town. It became our go to spot for meeting up, having a few pre pints and then ending the night off. The atmosphere is great and the beer cheep and fantastic (best pint we had in prague). On the Friday night they had a DJ on that played some great rock and alternative tunes. All the staff and the DJ were really friendly to, even as we stumbled out at 5am. We were the only tourists in the place but never felt unwanted at all.

Since coming back all 15 of us have said how we wish we were having a beer in the Bat Cave.

Cannot wait to go back to Prague, amazing city and people and this is one of my favourite places in it!