“Good sushi”

Ranked #2,560 of 5,470 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Ghent, Belgium
“Good sushi”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was not bad at all. 7 kinds of sushi and other not so hot dishes. Some desserts mostly fruit and some sashimi. The only point was that the warm dishes ware realy cold. The waiters were very friendly and we were happy with the service.
Feel free to check my pictures out , fresh from today :-))

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Antwerp, Belgium
“Fun and variety”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I ate here twice. Once for lunch and once for dinner. I enjoyed it both times.
I enjoy eating a little bit of everything rather than just 1 plate of the same so the sushi train is ideal for me. It's great when you are very hungry because you can immediately hop onto the sushi train and start eating "a volonté". I did not expect great quality but was pleasantly surprised. There is a lot of choice, also other things besides sushi, like noodles, meatballs in broth, fried shrimps, calamari. I was very fond of the squid on a skewer. I like the fact that they also serve some veggies like steamed beans, pumpkin, corn on the cob,... And the little desserts are delicious, especially the banana fritters and the little bowls of sago.
Only negative point is that they don't accept credit cards.
Lots of fun and lots of variety if you don't feel like eating just 1 plate.

• Visited May 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
“Sushi time”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I love sushi, ...a lot of sushi. So sometimes I go here. The food is good. There is not only sushi but also different kinds of meat and vegetable, fruit and sometimes also some dessert. The prize is about 300kč / person + drinks. If you take only 1 drink, the "waiters" look at you badly. You can surely find better sushi places in Prague, but this one isn't bad ;-)

• Visited January 2014
Kyperounda
“Average to Good food and rude service”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We went there around 9:45 and at the begining the waitress was quite polite. The sushi was nicely done but after a while we noticed that the variety of the "train" was diminishing into 5-7 different dishes that nobody wanted anymore. After half an hour the waiter came there with an electronic bill on a mobile gadget (not printed, which i assume it can be "deleted" without traces" for tax evation) telling me that cards are not accepted and that we had to pay up (after 30 min) It was 975 czk and i gave her a 1000 and she told me "You dont want change do you?" I said, of course I want, If I will leave a tip it will be my decision and not yours!! So she returned the 25 czk. 5 min after told us that we have to finish up as they are closing and the "train" was unloading everything at the kitchen!! So i understood why there was no variety at the end and that there were no fruits or deserts!!! Overall it could have been nice but the attitude of the people there spoiled it. I wouldn't go again.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank AlvinosKyperounda
“Rude staff and poor quality”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

The quality of the offer is rather low and the staff very rude. All in all very disappointing.

I have been there few times but for sure I'm not going back.

1 Thank Maulov