“Great and fresh italian food in a nice ambiance”
Review of Pasta Fresca

Pasta Fresca
Ranked #114 of 5,787 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Fresh pasta served by friendly and fast waiters in a stylish decorated restaurant. Perfectly located right next to the old town square and reasonalbe prices. If you're up for italian food, I can highly recommend the Pasta Fresca!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,792)

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had no reservation so had to make in with a table for one hour, food was really delicious, good wine selection, pleasant service, place a bit too crowded and noisy, but if you don't mind that and you don't plan on having a romantic dinner, then you should go for it! Make a reservation though, 1 hour îs not much, and we were lucky to find even that!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have been there for the first time a saturday evening, it was very busy and I had no reservation so I felt a little bit rushed, but the food was so good that I decided to give it a second try a couple days later. I'm glad i did, because the food was still delicious and the service was perfect. The price is nice considering the quality of the food. Try the spaghetti all chitarra, it's totally delicious!

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

We had great homemade pasta and a great bottle of wine. The service was the best we had in prague and the wine waitress was knowledgeable and very friendly. Good atmosphere with non smoking downstairs.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

relaxed first class food staff and ambience we have visited Prague many times but we were amazed to find out this little gem had been open for 15years you must try out this restaurant and make up your own mind - once you have sampled write your own review .

1  Thank lizzydripping08