“Best Ever Tatsed In Prague”

Terasa u Zlate Studne
Ranked #18 of 5,506 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Ever Tatsed In Prague”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I am thankful to these guys who help me to choose the best menu for my breakfast and i was amazed to taste their food.

All my taste buds alived and now want to share my experience with my compliment for them...

Wonderful Guys Keep the Good Work on going.

• Visited June 2014
maiklgwell, Manager at Terasa u Zlate Studne, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Jayant S,

we are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed our breakfast in our restaurant. Everybody are writting about our dinner or lunch but you are the first one who has mentioned our great breakfast. For 25 Euro you have wide selection of a la carte breakfast even with truffle egg, salmon, sweets and also nice selected buffet is included. There you will be able to find our home made products (bread, yoghurt, butter, spread, cakes or even home made tea). Fresh juices and unlimited consumption of sparkling wine are included as well. Thank you again for writing this review and hope to see you also during lunch or dinner time. For reservation don´t hesistate to contact me on michal.motycka@goldenwell.cz

Kind regards

• Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Fantastic food, great staff, amazing food. We thought the food was better than the Michelin starred Bellevue across the river. Definitely get the tasting menu.

Visited July 2014
maiklgwell, Manager at Terasa u Zlate Studne, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear r7k,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, we are delighted to read your superb review!
I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your dinner. The 8 course tasting menu is indeed a beautiful and aesthetic gourmet experience, and one that doesn't disappoint on flavour.

I will be sure to pass on your appreciation to the entire team and I hope we will be welcoming you back to the Terasa Restaurant soon.

With warmest regards,

Chester, United Kingdom
“wonderful meal- wonderful view”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We booked a table for our 25th anniversary and chose the tasting menu, The food and wine were of a very high standard.
Staff were attentive and you never felt rushed .Although our table was not next to the railings when a table became available we were offered to move, Their policy of having the best table based on timing of booking is very fair, Although all staff were very pleasant I wanted to give a special mention for Michaela who was very observant to our needs throughout the evening without us having to ask,

Dear Karen m,

I am very glad to hear that we are able to prepare a memorable evening for your wedding anniversary and also thank you that you have picked up our restaurant as a right place for this day. I will pass you warm words to the team of our award winning chef Pavel Sapik and especially to our restaurant manager Michaeala, who will be definitely pleased. Last but not least thank you for your visit and for sharing your great experience with other TA members and potentional guest. We hope to see you in our restaurant next time.

With warmest regards

California
“Simply delightful”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Our group of 4 enjoyed a wonderful summer evening dining on the terrace. The restaurant is located just below the Prague Castle and is an enjoyable 15 minute walk from the Charles Bridge (a little uphill near the end so bring good walking shoes). Once we arrived at the terrace, we knew based on the beautiful panoramic view of Prague that we had come to the right place. The food and service lived up to our initial impression. We enjoyed a leisurely 2 hour meal (the timing of the courses was perfect). A number of us ordered the cucumber kohlrabi salad which was a nice choice on a summer evening. As a vegetarian, I could pick from a risotto and a spaghetti. I choose the spaghetti and it was delicious. The rest of our party had the halibut which they thoroughly enjoyed. When we arrived at 830, it was still light and we were able to take some nice pictures. Throughout our meal, the sun started to go down and we savored the twilight view and finally the night view with all the lights. A simply delightful evening! I highly recommend.

Dear Caltraveler78,

let me thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate your review you wrote here. As you said, we have only a few vegetarian meals, but I am truly glad, that you enjoyed your dinner with us even though you couldn't have such a large selection of menu.

We would be truly happy if you recommend us to your family and friends and even more happy when you will return back to our restaurant in the future.

With best regards,

London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ate at this superb restaurant to celebrate my husbands birthday. Despite us being late the staff couldn't have been more welcoming. We chose the tasting menu with the wines. The food was divine and the wines complemented every course perfectly. It is worth coming to Prague for this restaurant alone. If you like fine dining then don't miss this experience. Thank you to all the staff for a very special evening.

1 Thank Angela r
Dear Angela r,

Thank you so much for your emphatic review. It really is a delight to read and hear that guests enjoy themselves so thoroughly with us.

To be considered to be "absolutely perfect" is a real accolade and a compliment we genuinely take pride in.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your husband's special birthday evening with us, and I very much hope that we can welcome you back very soon.

Best regards,