“Superb view of the whole Prague”

Terasa u Zlate Studne
Ranked #20 of 5,365 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: International, European
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
London, United Kingdom
“Superb view of the whole Prague”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

It was the perfect place for our last evening in Prague. We chose A la carte menu and the food was delightful. We asked the sommelier for an advice on wine giving reference to our menu choices and his recommendation was excellent. Booking in advance is essential as the restaurant is very popular with both locals and guests.

• Visited June 2012

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
SF
“excellent food, iffy service”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just got back from lunch at Studne. The starters were excellent: goat cheese mousse, tiger prawns on mango carpacchio & asparagus soup. The first two were excellent but the soup was disappointing. Just had a far superior version of the same in Budapest. The main course, the risotto was just not up to speed. Frankly ... Quite tasteless. The view is great, but our server had huge attitude .... did he think he owned the restaurant?????

1 Thank Gourmetfoodie
Mjøndalen
“Best in Praque!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Second time I have been here. All was as I remembered. Superb service, fantastic meals cooked to perfection. I enyoy Royal Breakfast while overlooking Praque. What more can You ask for? Weekend i September booked onsite :)

San Francisco Bay Area
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Dinner here and two breakfasts part of our romance package at the hotel. The service is super and you have to love the Reidel wine decanters. Their pumpkin seed dark bread Is the best ever. The meal was good.....a few issues but we are very picky and travel the world looking for good experiences (my husband keeps saying we should start a trip advisor for foodies). One bad thing was the soup which had chinks of chicken had a big chunk of ginger masquerading as a hunk of chicken....i do not believe in all our years of marriage my husband has ever ever seen my eyes bugged out and me putting something into a napkin (he is going to rib me forever). It I'd the best view in the city and a lovely place and very good food...for ” the best” food I would say go to Coda, but this was indeed lovely and the hotel was #1 in all of Prague

London, United Kingdom
“Well worth the price”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Having eaten in some of the finest restaurants in the world this places gets my vote. Opted for the lunch at 4pm on Easter Sunday. Restaurant was quiet at this time so we had the full attention of the staff. The food is possible worthy of a Michelin star as it was some of the best I've had an long with great wine choices. Service although good had a few tiny flaws that in no way detracted from the overall experience. Much enjoyed.

• Visited March 2013