“New "La Cambusa"”
Review of Tapas Chorizo De la Cambusa - CLOSED

Tapas Chorizo De la Cambusa
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 5
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I went there last week, as friend of mine mentioned, that there is a new place to try a fish near Andel. I was very pleased and actually enjoyed a good fish for a decent price. I would recommend this place definitely for a lunch menu as well as evening dining.I had a steak from salmon with vegetables.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

It was good tapas bar with fair value/price ratio and friendly atmosphere. Those days are over. New owner, new menu, new staff (maybe the same cook as before). Terrible service, poor meal, very very very... long waiting. Parody of restaurant. Never again.

3  Thank miroslawek
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Food was lovely; all of a good quality served in a fair amount of time; the young girl that served us was really sweet; nicest person we actually met in the whole of Czech to be honest; lovely restaurant would recommend.

1  Thank Hannah2465
Reviewed June 11, 2011

hi all,im a spanish resident in prague and yesterday me and my girlfriend decide to try this "spanish" restaurant, when we arrive,there was only one table more with 4 pax,we ask for our meal (patatas meneas,patatas bravas and chicken breast) and we had to wait 45 minutes to have it, 45 minutes with only another table more...unbelievable, so when we finally got our dinner, we realized that the sause of the both potatoes were from a bottle,like you buy in the supermarket,but low quality, so can you imagine that you wait 45 minutes for fried chips with supermarket mayonaisse?? the chicken breast was good,but small portion. so we finish and again wait 10 minutes for the bill,not serious,not professional, terrible.

5  Thank Seragnos
PHalm, Owner at Tapas Chorizo De la Cambusa, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Dear Seragnos,
I am so sorry you did not get the service you should receive from us. We had a new waiter, a friend of the family, who had done well for his first few days and had his first solo shift. It was a disaster, I have no idea what was on his mind to make so many troubles when we normally do so well. He does not work here now.

As you live in Prague, I am sendind you a personal offer to come back to the restaurant one evening so that I can buy you a replacement dinner myself, at no cost. I cannot put email and tel # on here so it will be by private message.

The only disagreement is that we make all of our own sauces, without a single exception.

Kind regards,
Peter

Reviewed May 25, 2011

Went last night for their tasting menu which included tapas and some Spanish wine.
Great all you can eat vibe and really nice rijoca.
All for 349 KC - which is ridiculously low for what you get.
Peter is very friendly and you really feel you leave as a friend and not just a customer.
I'll definitely be back.

PHalm, Manager at Tapas Chorizo De la Cambusa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Hi David,
It was great meeting you last night, glad you enjoyed the event. See you next time and thanks for the review, Peter