“The best Indian food in Prague!”

Namaste India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 6,264 Restaurants in Prague
Neighborhood: Liben
Neighborhood: Liben
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

I went here with family and we enjoyed the food. All really fresh, tasty and very generous portions. The waiter who served us was very accommodating and friendly too. It’s my favourite place for Indian food here in Prague. Also the weekly all you can eat buffet is delicious and great value for money and highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Great Indian food in a quiet, lovely part of town with no tourist throngs. Menu was clearly marked with all allergan ingredients which was a big help since I have celiac. What was the most remarkable was that the owner literally ran after us when he realized there had been a mistake with our credit card and reimbursed us with cash. He is a lovely and honest man who makes positively delicious food and gave us a memorable experience.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019

Having had disappointed meals at their other restaurant,we tried this one.The service was much better and the menu is different. The food was very good, and when we asked for a sauce because one of our curries was drier than we had expected,they immediately produced one and didn’t charge for it.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

We four friends used to have dinner almost every night for a month and the owner "Dipu da " Would delight us with different cuisines every time...Best Indian restaurant outside India I have ever been to.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

When it comes to visit another country, you would say you are going to try the local food but after few days, I did want to eat some Indian food. After reading fez comments through TripAdvisor, my choice was to go to Namasteas it was well rated and the location was perfect (near the center).
Firstly I wa srezlly impressed by the restaurant itself, very clean, very beautiful and the is enough room between the tables to keep your intimity.
Then the staff was very nice and make you feel very welcome. I really appreciated it, it's part of the experience.
Finally, the food was AWESOME!
My friend and I took Chicken Tikka massala with plain rice and plain nan! It was big enough to fill your stomach but as it was so delicious I have asked for a second round of it! I was fully full and really glad I've been to this restaurant. Even if you want to eat local dishes, do not forget to eat to this place. Prices and quality are really good and you won't forget it! Surely one of the best Indian restaurant I have been so far and I did live in the UK where there is thousands of it!