“Amazing Indian restaurant ”

Namaste India Indian Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 6,264 Restaurants in Prague
Neighborhood: Liben
Neighborhood: Liben
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

When it comes to visit another country, you would say you are going to try the local food but after few days, I did want to eat some Indian food. After reading fez comments through TripAdvisor, my choice was to go to Namasteas it was well rated and the location was perfect (near the center).
Firstly I wa srezlly impressed by the restaurant itself, very clean, very beautiful and the is enough room between the tables to keep your intimity.
Then the staff was very nice and make you feel very welcome. I really appreciated it, it's part of the experience.
Finally, the food was AWESOME!
My friend and I took Chicken Tikka massala with plain rice and plain nan! It was big enough to fill your stomach but as it was so delicious I have asked for a second round of it! I was fully full and really glad I've been to this restaurant. Even if you want to eat local dishes, do not forget to eat to this place. Prices and quality are really good and you won't forget it! Surely one of the best Indian restaurant I have been so far and I did live in the UK where there is thousands of it!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Food excellent, service excellent, super friendly server
Had the butter chicken, lemon rice, somosa, naan
Convenient location - no hesitation to recommend

1  Thank cdnguys
Reviewed May 20, 2019

Gulab jamon was really Tasty .

Opu is one of the best guys .

Friendly stuffs.

Cosy place to chill with friends .

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Good service and we got a new ambience .. and also there very delicious food ., The main atraction is that the Rate is very cheap. Liked it very much

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Great service and probably one of the most authentic Indian experiences I've had. And those flavors!