“A hidden delight”

Ranked #27 of 6,264 Restaurants in Prague
Neighborhood: Liben
Neighborhood: Liben
Reviewed May 13, 2019

We read about this restaurant on Tripadvisor, and it more than lived up to expectations. Very good food, a large menu, lovely dining room, surprisingly inexpensive. After entering at street level the restaurant is downstairs and when we went (about 7:45 pm) there were few people in the restaurant so we had an area to ourselves for a lovely dinner. A great choice right off Wenceslas Square.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We visited this place for lunch as our first visit. We were very much happy with the ambience & most importantly the food which was served here.

The staff bis very helpful & has knowledge of what on their menu. They were able to make correct suggestions to us. That's an important point to understand customer's requirements.

Food was good. Not too oily (as most of Indian food restaurants do in Europe).
Taste was as it's truly Indian food..

We were treated well on this restaurant and overall experience was woowww..

A must visit to this restaurant when you are in Prague.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Hello All,

I am almost a daily customer of Namaste India in Palmovka and Prague-1. For my lunch i go to Palmovka branch and on weekends i go the Mustek branch. The staff is very polite and very friendly. They do really care for their customers and also ask for your reviews on the food, which i consider is a very good practice.

In Mustek Branch they have Young Boy Named -Mr. Nahid who is really very friendly and has a very polite nature. Sometimes, he chit chat with when i go their alone and make the atmosphere comfortable. I can say that i found another friend in that restaurant. The food is really up-to the mark. As a native Punjabi , i can recommend to this food to foreigners as well, who have no knowledge about Indian Food.

From my side, its 5 stars for the food.

I wish them all the best and also hope they maintain the quality as well.

Thanks to all,

Warm Regards,

Prince Singh

Reviewed May 4, 2019

Cozy place and friendly staff.
Very much enjoyed the delicious athenticated indian food .

I would recommend every one to try. Sure you will experience !!!!

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Not quite sure what what to expect from a Czech curry house, even if it did warrant a top rating on TripAdvisor, my slight scepticism proved very unfounded indeed. One of the best curries I've had anywhere, ever...and I've travelled a bit...

Fabulous fresh ingredients, very helpful and friendly staff, free wifi, I just wish I'd had some company to share it with.
Highly highly recommend.