“Tea house with vegan/vegetarian food options”
Review of Dobra Cajovna

Dobra Cajovna
Ranked #170 of 5,850 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Dobra cajovna located in the lower part of Wenceslas Square, was opened on July 1st, 1993. Even in the post-revolutionary times, it managed to attract attention. Before then, tea rooms were not as popular. Make sure you visit this unique place, where you can choose from the tearoom's extensive selection of teas and snacks from traditional tea producing countries all around the world. Local staff - the devoteas - are schooled and trained in their knowledge of tea and various methods of it's preparation.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I was there for a dinner. I prefer vegan food. I know very little about tea.

I took recommendation from them about the tea and it was very good and tasteful.

I had vegan cuscus salad which was warm and very good.

The place is special for it's atmosphere. It is very calm and relaxing place. It had terrace and was nice to sit outside and enjoy tea.

1  Thank Raimond S

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The concept and the effort put in this place is truly outstanding, selection of teas and every snack we tried was simply amazing. It's a place you'd want to visit again and again. Minus one star is only due to a fact we had visited the same shop in Cesky Krumlov where it was even more stunning - more comfortable, frendlier service (the waiter there seemed to be in love with what he does, while in Prague waiters obviously were just making their work). Without this comparison I would rate Prague Cajovna 5 stars, but I've just seen a day before that it could be even better =) In any case I highly recommend this place and I believe you won't regret visiting it

2  Thank Veronika K
Reviewed May 25, 2014

a peek into another world in the centre of the city. i would prefer another style of furniture, but, given the vast selection of teas, the nice atmosphere and helpful staff, it is worth 5/5 (been there many times)

1  Thank ka2Europe
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We were once there. I can only tell that strongly recommend to everybody who wants to get relax from rush atmosphere of city. Choice of teas is very wide. We had very good green tea. We ate also there and it was really excellent. Also interior of restaurant is very pleasant. You have to visit this place.

2  Thank Miroslav T
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I really liked that it was nice and peaceful, as well as the way the tea is served and there is a vast variety of tees to choose from. You can drink yr tea and relax away from all the noise.When you are ready to order you have a little bell to ring. What I didn't like was that it looked old and unattended. Like the dust had piled up. Actually I think it is 20 years old but a small renovation wouldn't harm.

2  Thank Irene V