“Great food and great prices!”
Review of Palanda

Palanda
Ranked #65 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, Czech, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and great prices!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I visisted Palanda recently and found the food absolutely amazing! The burgers are really good, not the best but very good. They also have amazing home made fries! Great atmosphere, I would definitely
recommend this place!

• Slovak first
Leeds
“Fantastic burgers”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Visited Palanda on recent mini moon to Prague. We wanted to try some local restaurants as well as the expensive restaurants and this was one of the best meals we had.

We both had the baked Camembert to start then my wife had the pulled pork sliders and I had the duck burger, both burgers were superb.

For the starters, mains and 5 beers the price was around the £15-20 mark

Will definitely recommend and will return next time we're in Prague.

One tip if you are visiting, book a table as it does get busy and isn't that large.

Visited November 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great, great ... always great !!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

When you'll make reservation in this restaurant you'll feel welcome from beginning. Voice in phone, every time pleasant and friendly, will offer everything ... and this is going through whole evening. Service, food - one of best burger which I had, prices. I visited this restaurant already few times and always I was completly satisfied.

• Visited December 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“JUST FANTASTIC”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Dear all in Palanda !!!

We have visited your restaurant many times and everytime we were absolutely satisfied.The food was fantastic, your staff was fantastic and especially Tomáš.
Go ahead :-)
Jane

• Visited December 2013
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing ”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my girlfriend to try out some of the burgers we had read about here on TripAdvisor.

I had the Philly Cheese Steak and it was fantastic. Really big portions was I was obviously happy about. It was very reasonably priced which made it even more enjoyable. As most places we found in prague, the staff were very attentive.

If you're looking for a burger place in prague I would definitely recommend Palanda.

1 Thank AdamB1988