“Superb cafe .”
Review of Cafe Ebel

Cafe Ebel
Ranked #14 of 398 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Cafe Ebel is a superb Old Town cafe that we always tend to visit as the coffee and cakes served here are absolutely delicious.
The cafe is superb,its got a cosy rustic look with great decor and furnishings and plenty of seating options spread throughout this cafe,its a wonderful cafe,one I always look forward to visiting.
We were here on a Monday afternoon, greeted warmly by a very pleasant member of staff, we ordered a cappuccino coffee each,these were served steaming hot,we just kicked back,chilled out and soaked up the great vibe in this busy and popular cafe.
The coffee served here is really good, you can tell they use quality ingredients in their coffee and take great pride in the coffee they serve.
On this visit I never ventured to have a cake as I'd only just ate but the cakes served here are awesome, go great with the coffee's served here.
We really enjoyed our coffee's in here before we moved on and as on every other visit to here we had a great time.
Cafe Ebel is easy to locate on a street called Retezova.
Opening hours are;
Monday to Sunday, 8.30am till 8pm.
A great cafe serving superb coffee and most definitely well worth checking out if your in the area.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Had a couple of jumbo lattes in here, absolute party in the mouth. Not one of those weird ones where your creepy uncle turns up and won’t stop touching you either, the kind of party you want to be at. Friendly staff even helped me to locate some painkillers for the Mrs who stacked it on the cobbles. The sugar is called “Fany” - Lol

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank david b
Reviewed February 14, 2019

This is a very chill place with rustic decor where you can have a coffee and relax in the old town. There's a good amount of seating and warm wood furnishings all around. The baristas are nice and the coffee shop stocks its own cakes and chocolates. I really enjoyed the caramel cheesecake (it has a nice balance of flavor) and my cappuccino was quite smooth. I wasn't a fan of the maracuja truffle and the coconut cake was good, but a bit dry to me. There is another coffee shop, Cafe Montmartre, right next to it.. it has a slightly different vibe, it is bigger and more spacious with higher ceilings. I think it's better for large groups but it is less cozy and more "French" to me, you can make your choice. My top cafe in the old town is Kavarna Hlina, but these two are easier to find and on a reasonably quiet street.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for a morning coffee. Got their caffe americano and a croissant. The coffee was very good (bold espresso taste which I prefer) the croissant was nice a flaky. The atmosphere was great and lots of seating.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Found this place on TripAdvisor and visited on a very cold January day. Great place for coffee lovers as they are passionate about where their coffee comes from. Cosy cafe with friendly staff. Had the meat and the vegetarian continental breakfasts with their African spiced coffee...very good! Good value for money. Didn't try any on this visit but cakes looked fantastic. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2019