Tripadvisor
Prague
1,585 results
All reviews beer tour walking tour gil conti free walking beer pong pub crawl free tour daily activities free dinner female dorm common room private bathroom special thanks common areas old town the location is perfect charles bridge
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

Really nice place and a very central location. Staff very friendly - especially Katie! She took us around and showed us what Prague had to offer! Made our stay exceed well above our expectations :)
Would definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
karolinaknoblochova1, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Hostel & Pension Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear our guest,
Thank you so much for your stay. It makes me happy to read this kind of feedback from you. I am glad that you had such a great time with us. Thank you for your review.
I wish you many nice travels.
Best Regards,
Kája

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Had a fun time at the hostel over Christmas, rooms are spacious and the hostel is in a really good location. 10min walk to everything. Katie the irish girl who works there is amazing. Crazy red hair and a super cute accent! She makes an awesome meatloaf too!

Reviewed January 10, 2020

Was visiting friends in Prague for new year's. Decided to join the new year's party at the hostel. Was a great party organised by Katie and Michelle. Had enormous amounts of fun at the party and the club afterwards. Spend a whole week at the the hostel and enjoyed the best of Prague and the hostel and it staff itself.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2020

I stayed there for new years and had a lovely time! The hostel is in a superb location, you can get pretty much everywhere important on foot. It was also clean and quiet, and the room was super big with nice wall paintings. The staff was super helpful and friendly, and they have fun events and attractions every day. I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: December 2019
karolinaknoblochova1, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Hostel & Pension Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Dear our guest,
thank you for your stay and for your lovely review. I am glad that you had super time with us. Also thank you that you mentioned so many things you like I really appreciated it. :-) I hope you will have time to come again.
We wish you many nice travels.
Best Regards,
Kája

Reviewed December 17, 2019

very rude staff. i reserved a bed in 6 mixed dorm and got one in a 11 mixed dorm. and i was asked to pay money in order to move to another dorm/ only after i insisted they moved me! the hostel is not that clean, the reception girls and cleaning are very rude.
the cleaning staff intered the room to "clean" while we were sleeping .. they always talked and laughed while we were sleeping in the room!

Room tip: rooms in higher floors are cleaner
1  Thank maysamtalhamy
karolinaknoblochova1, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Hostel & Pension Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Dear our guest, We´re sorry to hear, that you were not satisfied. I checked the camera system to see the reaction of our receptionist, but it seems, that she was willing to help you with all your demands. You were in the room that is for 10 persons but is divide into two rooms. I understand that may not be comfortable. My colleague moved you for the other nights in to the small female dorm and the price was same. You did not pay anything more and also she made that you could be in the same room with your friend. I apologize if our cleaning ladies were disturbing you but they have to clean the room and they do it around 10am always (not before). Cleanliness is one of our top priorities - bed sheets with towels are cleaned by a a professional company. I think that it was some misunderstanding. I hope that you had chance to see your beautiful Prague I wish you many safe travels. Best Regards, Kája