1,045 results
All reviews pool and sauna city centre bed dorm great facilities shower and toilet common room laundry service public transport tram station clean rooms enjoyed my stay hostels contiki vending wifi volleyball bunk
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Plus Prague hostel watt an AMAZING hostel all the staff here are Awesome!!! Mario & edera have been super helpful in my 5 day stay 110% on everything so would recommend to all super clean so much too do at this hostel thanks Guy's!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friend stayed in Plus Prague, the location is just seven stops away from the center ( old town square). Room was spacious and toilet was so clean. Beds are cozy. Very good to price I really recommend it

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel in Prague. Spacious and clean rooms. They also have a swimming pool and sauna. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excelent value for money. I would certainly stay here again!

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Very nice and friendly staff. I really liked sauna and pool. Rooms are clean and quite big. Had a really nice time at your place. Prices are affordable. Easy access to city centre. Tram is 3min walk and underground 6min. I will come again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

We visited Prague many times and we mostly stay in Plus Prague. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Perfect place for young people or any type of easygoing travellers of all ages to stay. The location is great, easy access to city centre. Also a nice neighbourhood with a lot of good breakfast places and restaurants. We will be coming back.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple