“Nice place to stay”
Review of PLUS Prague

PLUS Prague
Ranked #18 of 672 Specialty Lodging in Prague
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed in Pargue with a lot of people (two buses). So I was surprised that hostel staff managed our huge group very fast and professional even better than our guides. We liked this hostel, because it was warm, clean and cozy. Personnel also was very friendly and helpful. Actually we didn't expected that is gonna be so good for such a low price. We shared 8 bed room with our friends, we had our own shower and toilet what really delighted us. So to summarize we enjoyed our time in Prague and one day we'll come back there!

Room Tip: Rooms are big, bright and clean.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for PLUS Prague

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Clean room, comfortable wooden bed. Very friendly staff.
They also have a sauna, and a pub/restaurant attached.
To get to city center you have to take a tram but it is only 10 min hide.
Dont miss the Cross Club , only 5 min walking from the hostel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Did a two night stay here and first night was great - the showers were often times flooded on the 1st floor. To get back from the city is a mission if you are catching public trains.

The let down was the fact that this hostel's laundry facilities were limited and in fact damaged my clothes. However, the wonderful staff at the front desk were extremely helpful, with one staff member even offering me her own personal "magic bleach pen" that she carries around to use.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Meghan N, Guest Relations Manager at PLUS Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Richie, I’m sorry to hear the laundry machine(s) damaged your clothes! :( I wish you’d told me when I saw you later so we could have made it up to you. Whenever I saw you around though you seemed to be having a good time, which is most important :) And I stocked up on bleach pens in case anyone else needs one!

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the plus berlin before and arrived in prague with expectations. When we got there it was very hot, the room didnt have a fan and there were millions of bugs so I couldnt let the window opened. In the first room I found an cockroach in my bed. The hostel is in prague 7, its far from the city.. we had to take the tram everyday.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review your summer stay with us, and I’m sorry we didn’t meet your expectations. I don’t consider Prague as particularly buggy (and I’ve never seen a cockroach here), but when I think back perhaps you were in a room with an outdoor spotlight nearby, which would attract bugs. We hadn’t quite realized before how unpleasant this could be when you need to open windows in the summer, so we will look for window screens to install in these particular rooms next season. I’m sorry again for that experience but appreciate you bringing this to light so that we can ensure future guests will be more comfortable.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

A group of us with a tour stayed here and I wasn't very impressed. The staff were all friendly and helpful and the hostel was easily accessible from both team and metro. However, laundry cost ~4€ each for washing and drying, and the dryer took two cycles to completely dry a load of clothes. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and we were only given one very thin blanket in addition to sheets, and it was freezing at night. The rooms were also 8 people for 1 shared shower and toilet.
The restaurant had great food, and a large space which was great for our large group. Unsure if I would stay here or with plus hostels again

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here as part of a Top Deck tour, we had three girls in a four bed room which had plenty of room for use and our suitcases. The toilet and shower were in separate rooms which is always a bonus. The staff were friendly and very knowledgable at giving directions with maps of the area close by. As for location there was not much of interest around and we had to get public transport into the main section of town as you certainly could not walk it. the trains were easy enough to use but the last one was at midnight which made it more difficult to get back after then. They also had a coffee/hot chocolate vending machine that made pretty good hot chocolate for less than a euro... winning!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great place, cheap prices, nice and helpful team, the dormitories are really big and comfortable and have some kind of privacy in them. could not imagine getting such good conditions for such a low price. thank u!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo