Lovely little hotel - agree with other reviews. Newly decorated, well furnished, very accommodating staff, clean and good in-room facilities. The Spa description is a little generous - it's more of a Jacuzzi bath with some domestic infra-red sauna units (make sure the hotel have filled up the bath for you before you try to use this or you'll spend half your time waiting for it to run!)
Had we paid the hotel's room rate we'd have been delighted. However this is not a 4* hotel due in no small part to the size of the rooms (the Economy rooms at least). Travel agent / hotel's website description raises expectations a little too high - honesty would have made for a much more pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague