This hotel is in a lovely building between the old town and new town:
Location: Perfect for a stroll into town without being too close to the noise of the town.
Presentation: Excellent, the hotel is clean and modern
Breakfast: Fantastic, plenty to eat with a large variety.
Rooms: Modern, clean, practical, with enough room for all of our things plus the baby's pram/buggy.
Parking: You are not able to park outside the front of the hotel, although it's possible to stay long enough to take your things to your room.
We were not able to park in the hotel car park as we have an SUV which we were told was too big. They found us alternative parking which was good, albeit a bit tight. Unfortunately the parking was 500 instead of the hotel price but we were not offered a refund for the difference.
Beware of restrictive parking, it's not mentioned in the details relating to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague