My friend and me stayed in this hotel for only one night during the Christmas season and enjoyed it. We also got such a good price but think that normally the price is much higher and think that it is too expensive when it comes to the czech rates. The room was comfy and clean. Bathroom was great too. Location is brilliant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Prague, in the historical court building, Royal Court Boutique Hotel and Spa is a first-class brand new hotel offering an unforgettable experience of an intimate, friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere. Nestled in a quite side street only a minutes walk from the word-famous Wenceslas Square with its never-ending shopping, dining and entertainment choices it provides an excellent base for discovering all beauties wonderful Prague can offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Court Boutique Hotel Prague
- Royal Court Boutique Prague