“Such nice people”
Review of Royal Court Hotel

Royal Court Hotel
Ranked #63 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Very polite personell allthough not all master the english language. As far as we know alexandra leads the reception and she understands hospitallity like no other. Chapeau chapeau. We will visit this hotel again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank P@T3ICK0R H
ElizavetaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your lovely review! I am incredibly proud of our staff, that made your stay in Prague great. It is a great pleasure to hear such high evaluation of Alexandra, though she is just a receptionist, I am happy to know she is such a professional! I passed your kind words to her, she was pleased and sends you her best wishes!

I hope, that you had a perfect stay at our hotel) We will be happy to see you here again!

All the best,

Reviewed October 17, 2013

extremely small rooms, I even had no space for my suitcase. don't know where their photos are taken, their real rooms look quite old and ugly and small, though, bathroom was ok. very bad location, busy street both sides of the hotel with no crosswalk -- you need to use pedestrians tunnel ~200 m away. Nothing to do with 'royal' nor 'court'. also too many russian visitors. Sorry. I have feeling like I was cheated.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spil99
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving this informative comment. I am very sorry to know, that our hotel didn't met your expectations. Our hotel is situated in a historical building of a former Royal Court, that's why room can seem a bit small, however there is a special place in every room to put your suitcase. I am very sorry, if our guests somehow made you feel uncomfortable, we are open for every guest)

I hope, that you had enjoyed the beautiful city of Prague! Wish you all the best)

Regards,

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Was apprehensive about the hotel as it was cheap but we loved it and were pleasantly surprised by the rooms which were lovely a good size and very clean! Easy to get around and a 10 min walk from the metro but nice as is quiet at night and away from all the rowdy stag parties!! We also took advantage of the beautiful private spa which was a fantastic way to relax after a weekend of non stop walking and over indulgence. Yes breakfast is basic but still nice and considering is included we couldn't fault it. Lovely helpful and attentive staff - stay at this hotel you won't regret it

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for lovely comments! I am glad to know, that we made good impression on you and you positively changed your mind) I hope, that you remained satisfied with our amenities and services and will stay here again :) Wish you all the best!

Regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I was in this hotel only one night but it was very good stay. Nice, clean room and tasty breakfast. Very kind and helpful hotel staff, cosy atmosphere and decorations. Also good location in the center, not so far to Old Town. :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Kasiabe,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for leaving such a nice and kind review! I am glad to know, that you had wonderful stay and I am very proud to read such lovely words about our staff. Happiness of our guests is our first priority and the best evaluation of our services! :)

I hope, that we'll have a chance to see you here again!

Best regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was very disappointing.

I booked it through Secret Hotel and it didn't meet my expectations at all.

The room was small, the TV only showed Russian tv programs (and there were Russian leaflets all over the hotel) and it definitely does not look and feel like a 4 star hotel.

The stuff was rude and when we went downstairs for breakfast, the woman working there looked like someone who just lost a son! I am not expecting to be thrown a party at, but a smile wouldn't kill! Not even a "good morning", nothing, completely ignored.

Breakfast was just horrible and very poor. One type of juice, old pastries, one type of cereal....and this is supposed to be 4 star breakfast? I ended up just drinking a (bad) coffee.

If on top of this you add that the hotel is a good 10 minutes walking from the tram/tube station...I travel to Prague quite often, but I would not recommend this hotel and for sure I will not go back there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gloria P
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Gloria,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for us. I am very sorry, if the hotel did not met your expectations. We are hosting guests from all over the world, so there different channells on different languages, however, that must have been a technical problem. If you asked on the reception, this could have been fixed really fast. I am sorry, if you did not like the breakfast, we are know working on its improvement, so your comments would be helpful for us.

Overall, I hope that you had nice time in Prague!

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This hotel is a fair hike from the main town but this isnt nessessarily a bad thing. Staff are very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
The elivator felt unsafe and they wer having alot of problems with the air-con for our whole stay - the middle of summer.
The breakfast is free and honestly feels that way. Bad coffee and food. Overall, great if your on a budget. I would stay again if I were backpacking.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear MisJessly,

Thank you for spending your time on writing such a detailed and informative review. We are very pleased, that you have chosen our Royal Court Hotel for your stay in Prague. First of all, we appreciate your nice words about the value of the hotel. We are trying to keep our prices comfortable for our dear guests. I am awfully sorry, if the work of the elevator caused you any inconveniences. We are working on that issue, however the building is historical and is kept under the eye of UNESCO, that's why all the big changes last longer, than it should. That's a pity, that the breakfast did not met your expectations. Could you please specify your needs, so we could improve it?

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague. Hope, that you enjoyed this fantastic city!

Best regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very very friendly staff in the hotel. It was really my best holiday in Prague!!!!!
Not big but very clean room. Good breakfast
Hotel is located near center of Prague.
I will be back here next year, Im sure!!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your kind and warm comments! I am happy to know, that your stay was great and that our staff managed to do their best to improve it. I passed your kind words to the receptionists - they were so glad to hear it! I hope, that your stay in Prague was full of memorable experience.

We will be happy to see you here again :)

Kind regards,