“Highly recommended!”
Review of Royal Court Hotel

Royal Court Hotel
Ranked #63 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have been to Prague many times and it sometimes can be hit and miss with hotels. Royal Court Hotel proved to be a delight - great location, within walking distance to Wenceslas Square, helpful staff, cosy rooms, amazing spa. It was all I could ask for. The hotel is highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank R S
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague! We highly appreciate your kind and warm review. I was delighted that we met your expectations with our service. As always I have passed on your kind comments to our great team here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Elizaveta Nechaeva

Reviewed November 6, 2012

First of all,Ksenya the receptionist was really kind and gave us a gift for birthday!
The hotel was really great, the location is great and there is a lot of attractions around the hotel.
The bathroom is a little annoying and sophisticated to use.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Semyon171

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving such a nice and sincere feedback and thank you for choosing your stay with us. I am so glad, that you enjoyed staying in our hotel and hope, that your birthday went great. I will pass your warm comments to Ksenya, she would be delighted to hear them. We are trying to meet the expectations of the good quality service. I am sorry, if our bathroom made you any inconveniences, the system is a bit complicated, however our reception stuff is always willing to help you. I hope it didn't affect your stay much.

Your review is very valuable for us. I really hope that you can join us once again in the near future.

Best regards,

Elizaveta Nechaeva
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Stayed at the Royal Court Hotel for 3 nights in October 2012.

We arrived at the hotel a few hours before the official check in as our flight landed early, we were welcomed by the receptionist who told us our room would be ready in 30 minutes and handed us a map and showed us a few near by places we could go and get a coffee which was great.

Our room was large and the bathroom was good, only problem with the bathroom was there was a shower in the bath tub but no holder so you could only have a bath.

Bed was comfy, although we were provided with 2 single duvets which is slightly annoying but seems to be the case in most of mainland Europe!

Buffet breakfast definitely needs improving as there is not much of a selection and what there is (pudding, yoghurt, cucumber, frankfurters, over cooked eggs which have been sitting out all morning, cereal) is not that great in quality.

Location of the hotel is fine about a 10/15 minute walk to Wenceslas Square with restaurants/shops etc, if I visited Prague again I would pay more to stay in the centre near the clock tower.

To sum up the hotel: Staff were really friendly and helpful, location was good, room average and breakfast poor.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vbostridge
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for writing this valuable review. I am pleased to note that overall you enjoyed your experience with us and most importantly felt that we provided the personal level of service that you should expect from our hotel. I was also happy to read that you were satisfied with your room and bathroom.
I am sincerely sorry that we were not able to prepare for you an exceptional stay. And I am very sorry that your tastes not met with our breakfast offer. As we recognize that breakfast is the most important start of the day we would like to kindly invite you to let us know what you would like to see as a breakfast menu. We will look at and consider our possibilities to organize it. Thank you for your comments and time.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I was a little hesistant to stay here after reading the reviews i have read on here but i had a great time here. I booked a 3 day visit to Prague with my partner in a superior room and we got on great. I spoke with the reservations manager via email before my stay where she replied very efficiently and fast and helped me with any queries and offered extra services such as spa,taxi and recommendations for places to eat and do. They also pre-arranged a taxi for me, which was dealt with fantastically ensuring we got there quickly and arrived back at the airport on time- great value for money. The superior room was a little smaller than what we expected but we spent most of our time exploring rather than in the room so it suited our needs. However you did have to pay for the milk in the fridge to have a cup of tea. Also we had a jet shower which is badly designed as when you used the jets, they 'shot' out towards the bathroom covering the floor! These are minor quibbles, which didn't effect our time here. The staff were very friendly, especially the receptionists which spoke english and helped with anything we needed. Breakfast was good, we arent reallybreakfast eaters but we did have toast and fresh juices. Though they had pastas, eggs, beans, yogurts, fruits, cheeses and hams so they had a good selection to choose from. Rooms were kepy very clean and the bedroom decor was modern (however bathroom needs updating slightly!) with a flat screen tv on the wall,and had air con in the rooms. Comfy beds, and curtains which kept it dark in the mornings which was lovely so we didn't wake up to early! The hotel is literally 10/15minutes away from wenceslas square and from there you can reach everywhere else within walking distance, so it's in a great location and not surrounded by hustle and bustle so was nice and quiet at night. We woud book to go there again! :)

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room so we were close to the breakfast room and could walk straight out withou...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Jesseyle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your very nice, warm and sincere feedback. I was so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found that we are trying to do our best to meet with your expectations and good quality services.
Our reservation manager (Elena) is doing great job with sending emails before arrival and trying to find what could be the best for our guests. Thank you once more and be sure, that you made her day. We are trying to take individual approach towards all of our guests; therefore I am happy to read that it is working well.
I am very sorry for inconveniences caused by our shower. We regularly update our facilities and work hard to keep everything looking good and working well so I'm sorry to note that you felt our bathroom were a little dated and not very comfortable for you. Thank you for your suggestion, we will think about it.
Also I was delighted that you liked breakfasts which we serve and that you were satisfied with work of our front desk team. We think that receptionists are one of the most important parts of our company; therefore we take lot of time to find right persons for this work.
Thank you for this valuable feedback which is much appreciated. I hope that you will return to us soon in the near future.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Nice clean hotel. Nice bathroom with jacuzzi. Good bed. Lots to choose from at breakfast. Friendly girls in the reception. Good value for money

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ole P
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear Ole,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at the Royal Court Hotel. I was delighted to read that you were satisfied with the quality of provided services and that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is aim of our work!
I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

well the room 61 is haunted. the hotel changes beds and gvs new towels every 3 days, definetely not a four star.

Room Tip: dont get in room 61
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank JAJEON
NataliaCRM, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Jajeon,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor about your stay at Royal Court Hotel. It is regretful to hear that we missed the opportunity to create a nice experience for you. Unfortunately I do not clearly understand what was wrong with a room 61. Please fell free to contact me at your earliest convenience, via our hotel website, and discuss your stay with me further.
It is true, that we are changing towels and bed linen every three days. We inform about it on all websites and also during check-in. For small additional amount, we could change towels as often as is a guest’s wish.
Once more thank you for your review. I sincerely hope that we will see you again, and have the opportunity to show you how good our hotel is.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

On the 14 November 2011, me and my boyfriend travelled to Prague and stayed in this hotel for 5 nights! The hotel was very clean and tidy! Staff are very friendly and helpful, who speak Czech, Russian and English languages at least! We had hot buffet breakfast every morning, which quite big range of food! It is located about 5-7 minutes walk to the nearest metro and tram station and about 20 minutes walk to the town centre! The rooms are services every day, including towels change. The hotel has spa facilities as well as jacuzzi in some of the rooms! Every nice place to stay! We had a great time there!

Room Tip: Superior rooms are better, they are bigger and has huge king size bed! For only little money extra!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marika2610

Dear Marika,
Thank you for choosing Royal Court Hotel for your stay in Prague and especially thank you very much for your warm review. I was delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time in our hotel. I am happy that we met your expectations with our service.
Thank you very much once more and hope to see you again in near future!