“A Really Nice Place to Spend your Holiday!”
Review of EA Hotel Downtown

EA Hotel Downtown
Ranked #306 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Rimini, Italy
“A Really Nice Place to Spend your Holiday!”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

I really enjoyed the week i spent in Prague at the Downtown Hotel. The city, the hotel....everything was EXCELLENT! The service in the hotel was so good and the staff was kind and friendly.

The rooms were ALWAYS clean and the Hotel is in th City centre, such a good position!

I'd surely recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed October 10, 2010

i spent a great vacation in this hotel! The room was very cozy and beautiful. The food was delicious! I felt the spirit of Prague.
and i would like to say big THANK YOU to the reception staff, especially to Zdenek! He was so helpful to me, so friendly. Such people make tourists fall in love with the city and with the hotel!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! see you again soon)))

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Weiden, Germany
Reviewed October 9, 2010

The Euroagentur Hotel Downtown was easy to find. When we entered the employees at the reception were very aimed to speak my mother tongue, german, but they also perfectly spoke English. We felt very comfortable. We could park our car outside in their own parking space. The hotel room was very clean and big, provided with a flatscreen tv, a big bed, a minibar, chairs and a nice bathroom. After looking at our room, the employees also showed us the spa area in the basement, which looked very neat, and the beakfast room, which also left a good impression on us. We also received maps of Prague from the desk clerk and we got a lot of information about Prague and its sights.
All in all we felt very comfortable at the Euroagentur Hotel Downtown and we would definitely spend our next trip to Prague there again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed October 3, 2010

This is by no means a four star hotel, more like a good two star property. The staff is not the friendliest and there is no room service offered with the exception of a pizza delivery service. Wouldn't go back, there are loads of better hotels in Prague of comparable price.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank wdonson

Travelers are raving about these Prague hotels

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I stayed in this hotel this September and we enjoyed it greatly. Prague is a splendid city, the hotel is quiet centrally located, so we walked everywhere by foot. The staff at the reception desk was really helpful, rooms are really clean (I am quiet fassy about it). My husband appreciated much the breakfast - nice choice of meals and pleasant friendly girls at the breakfast room. I would return there with pleasure!!! Many thanks for a great holiday!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 6, 2010

the hotel is ok.. nothing special but they have bad service
they stole me an expensive shirt from the closet and they are keep telling me
it s not true..that shirt was not there...
probably the have poor house maid.. need to steal to survive..

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Mircopus
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Just stayed at hotel downtown for three nights and can't understand how management can allow the hotel be let down so badly by some of the staff on the front desk We arrived at the hotel to be received by a very rude girl on reception. We booked a double room including a cot for an infant but were informed that a cot had not been ordered when we booked. The receptionist made a series of calls to organise a cot and left us standing inthe reception area for nearly 30 minutes. We had been travelling for nearly 10 hours with a baby all we wanted to do was take off our shoes and relax for a little while not wait another 30 minutes while the receptionist ignored us. Eventually a cot was organised and we were shown to a room which turned out to be very tidy and clean but was so noisy from the traffic outside. We were a little late for breakfast the following morning but before 10.00 and were asked to leave at about 10.05 eventhough we had everything on the table for our meal. We booked out a day early due to flight restrictions not the fault of the hotel but this again caused problems with the receptionist. We wanted the deposit which was taken for the mini bar returned as we had not used it but it could not be checked until the following day, I suggested the porter who was sitting in the corner might check it and was shouted at as it was not my position to organise the staff. Eventually he did check it for me, I asked if he could call taxie for me and was told to talk to receptionist so again I had to face this scarey person. I have travelled to most countries in Europe asaia and the states and this hotel was the most strange place I've ever stayed. The building was fine, the city was wonderful but the staff didn't want people staying at the hotel for some reason. Did i miss something or was it the fact I had a baby with me. There wasn't even a high chair in the breakfast area. Some very small changes would make this a pleasant place to stay

• Stayed August 2010