EA Embassy Prague Hotel
$278
$218
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Seven Days(Prague)(Great Value!)
$186
The Emblem Hotel(Prague)
$314
$288
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townquiet streetclose to the city centerbreakfast room islovely hotelrooms are spaciousmin walkstayed here for nightsmini barbreakfast was excellentsquareclosetpillowsmetroshampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in july, maybe the 2 hottest nights ill ever experience this summer.
AC was broken in the bedroom so the first night was challenging, but we had a superior suite so i just slept on the sofa next door(atleast i tried to).
AC got fixed the next day:) Very good staff, I'm overall pleased with everything but the breakfast which was quite small.

Room Tip: The topfloor room has great bathtub and you cant hear anyone else, we guess they cant hear you either ;)
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2013

When we first arrived i thought this was going to be a great hotel. The person at reception was nice. When we went up to the room it was huge and looked decent. That is where the positives end. It says that it had air-conditioning but after 3 nights sleeping in stifling heat (it was summer) without a full nights sleep we complained. They called someone in who supposedly said that it worked but it did not. We had to open the windows because it was cooler outside than in our room but we had to use earplugs because the window is over a road. Even the hall way was cooler. When we woke up in the morning we had no power. Someone had to come up and fix it. Their wi-fi barely worked so we went down to a cafe which worked very well. When we checked out and told them that the air-conditioning still didn't work and we had to open windows all they did was apologise. I would have expected a bit more than that for all the inconveniences. We were really disappointed

Room Tip: Do not choose a room here is the best tip.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shannon M
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked three rooms for a party of seven. We stayed two nights. The rooms we very clean and elegantly decorated. The view from my room wasn't the best but I wasn't there to look out the window.
The location was great and I felt safe wandering around by myself when I wanted to get away from my friends. Breakfast was very good and included in the price.. The best part of our stay was the staff. They were very helpful and changed money for us and called taxi's when we needed them. They even fixed a box breakfast for us as we were leaving early for the airport.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed there few times. It is really superb hotel. Nice decorating, really good breakfast, extremly helpfull staff (especialy Martina and Jana), spotless, free and quick wi-fi (in room perfect, but in breakfast area not that great - but there you should eat not work :-D) nice private spa, I also liked the music - decent and plays only in lobby and breakfast area so near the room it was quiet. I will come back again :-)

Room Tip: Suite in higher floor is superb, but as standart rooms best is on 2nd floor. I think best is 210. Book spa on arrival - it is quite bussy
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank NatySebo
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The rooms were very big for most euro hotels and so was the bed. Although the bed was very hard...I don't mind that. Breakfast was nice. Staff was wonderful. all the ladies especially were delightful. The location is pretty nice if you don't mind a little walk to Old Town. I was there to walk a bit so I enjoyed it and it is basically a straight shot so it was easy to find our way there. It is also right next to a metro stop if you are going a bit further. There are lots of shops and restaurants close by, but the actual street is very quiet. The room service is over at 9pm which is kind of a bummer for business travelers.
The bathroom had heated floors which was a lovely little touch. Also in the closet there are things that look like extra blankets but if you open them up they are robes. I love when hotels hook you up with a robes.
Overall I would definitely stay here again.
The gym isn't free so I just did Insanity in my room. No info on that.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business