EA Embassy Prague Hotel
$218
$316
$289
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Seven Days(Prague)(Great Value!)
$186
The Emblem Hotel(Prague)
$314
$288
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townquiet streetclose to the city centerbreakfast room islovely hotelrooms are spaciousmin walkstayed here for nightsmini barbreakfast was excellentsquareclosetpillowsmetroshampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked three rooms for a party of seven. We stayed two nights. The rooms we very clean and elegantly decorated. The view from my room wasn't the best but I wasn't there to look out the window.
The location was great and I felt safe wandering around by myself when I wanted to get away from my friends. Breakfast was very good and included in the price.. The best part of our stay was the staff. They were very helpful and changed money for us and called taxi's when we needed them. They even fixed a box breakfast for us as we were leaving early for the airport.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed there few times. It is really superb hotel. Nice decorating, really good breakfast, extremly helpfull staff (especialy Martina and Jana), spotless, free and quick wi-fi (in room perfect, but in breakfast area not that great - but there you should eat not work :-D) nice private spa, I also liked the music - decent and plays only in lobby and breakfast area so near the room it was quiet. I will come back again :-)

Room Tip: Suite in higher floor is superb, but as standart rooms best is on 2nd floor. I think best is 210. Book spa on arrival - it is quite bussy
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank NatySebo
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The rooms were very big for most euro hotels and so was the bed. Although the bed was very hard...I don't mind that. Breakfast was nice. Staff was wonderful. all the ladies especially were delightful. The location is pretty nice if you don't mind a little walk to Old Town. I was there to walk a bit so I enjoyed it and it is basically a straight shot so it was easy to find our way there. It is also right next to a metro stop if you are going a bit further. There are lots of shops and restaurants close by, but the actual street is very quiet. The room service is over at 9pm which is kind of a bummer for business travelers.
The bathroom had heated floors which was a lovely little touch. Also in the closet there are things that look like extra blankets but if you open them up they are robes. I love when hotels hook you up with a robes.
Overall I would definitely stay here again.
The gym isn't free so I just did Insanity in my room. No info on that.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 4projectmayhem
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Hotel is conveniently located between Florenc metro/bus station and city center, on a quiet street. Staff is very helpful. Breakfast is not super, but ok. Room is spacious. I was happy to have booked this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hannibal22
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Overall we were disappointed by this hotel. It is said to be 4 star and has won an award from Tripadvisor this year. However, although the room was spacious, the outlook was onto a derelict graffittied building. The curtain rail and skirtings were broken. There was no TV handset, or coffee making facility. The shower screen seal had perished at the bottom, and was none existant on the pivoting section, so water went all over the floor when showering. The colourscheme was depressing in maroon, with mahogany coloured wood for the furniture, and cream walls. The Wellbeing centre looked like it was hardly ever used, maybe because it was an extra. Our Jacuzzi was tepid and wasn't full enough with water. We complained and weren't charged. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was good. But overall not a four star experience.

Room Tip: Request a room that faces the street, or the Interior Patio. The other rooms face a depressing derelict building with smashed windows, and graffitti, across a narrow dingy alley, which cuts out daylight.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends