Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Local Friends
from $42.92
More Info
All reviews private tour kutna hora key sites sedlec ossuary city walking tour day trip hour tour old town kristian interests knowledge culture teacher highlights itinerary context pace
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Prague by myself and thought it would be a good idea to do a tour to get a general idea of the place I was visiting.

1st I would like to note that they were very accommodating. I wanted a night tour because my plane didn’t land till 1530 and the tour didn’t start till 1900. The day I wanted was also not available, but when I asked they were more then willing to help me out.

Katrin was my guide and I learned so much about Pragues history and had a wonderful time on the night tour. I was lucky enough to have a solo tour and because of this we got so much ground covered and stopped in an adorable coffee shop where I had delicious hot chocolate.

Going on a PLF tour the night I got to Prague was the best decision I made because it got me comfortable with a city I did not no and my tour guide was very personable so I had no fear asking her any questions.

I made the mistake of trying a different tour group to do a Kutna Hora day trip. I regret not going with Prague Local Friends. Really, really, regret. So if you’re planing a trip to Kutna Hora, go with PLF.

1  Thank belcassell
Kristian_1983, Manažer at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2019

Donielle,

thank you for this great review and we cannot wait to show you Kutná Hora (properly) next time you are here! ;-)

Kristian ;-)

P.S.: Katrin sends here greetings. ;-)

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We had just a short time in Prague and did not want to join the hordes of tourists being led around behind a flag, so we spent 5 hours with Katrin who was just a wonderful guide. We had initially asked for 3 hours but we realised that we wanted to see and hear about so much in one day that we needed extra time. Katrin organised our day to include the things that we were interested in and we enjoyed her company so much. Her knowledge was boundless and as a local person, it was very interesting to discuss the recent history and contemporary life of Prague. We had also met another ‘local friend’ Kristian on a Taste of Prague tour the previous day and it was also a wonderful day. Can highly recommend both tours.

Monika,

thank you for nice time we spent together and for this great review!

Please send my greetings to Marty and Katrin´s ones to both of you! ;-)

Reviewed October 8, 2018

6 of us got Kristian for private tour in Prague. He knows the history of his country and he was helpful, considerate and enthusiastic. Highly recommend .

Thank you, Yingwei.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip and everything was good in the end. ;-)

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Nine of us Yanks hired Kristian to supplement our tour. He walked us all over, taught us about history, architecture, the culture and the people. His mastery of English helped immensely.
We spent three hours on the cobblestones, and he set a pace we could do.

The second day he hired a bus and we went to Kunta Hora. His knowledge of the town was complete. We had lunch in an old inn and the meal was worth it

He is respectful, patient, and charming. We all were pleased with the tour and Kristian

5 stars

Date of experience: September 2018

Al,

thank you for this great review and even more for the great two days I had with you! So much fun! Especially Kutná Hora trip! That day won´t be forgotten. Thanks to party like yours I love this job! ;-)

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I visited Prague for the first time in August 2019 with a pretty sizeable group of 65 people and had an absolutely incredible experience. I honestly can say it wouldn't have gone nearly as smoothly without the hard work of Kristian and his team. Everything was excellent - the tours were fun, informative and left us all wanting more! We covered everything from the history of Prague, to the more modern elements of this incredible city. We had three guides from prague local tours for our group (just because we had so many people), and everyone was fabulous. Wonderful experience thanks to Prague Local Tours and Kristian!

Date of experience: August 2018