Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Local Friends
from $40.13
More Info
All reviews private tour his enthusiasm wonderful tour czech republic kristian
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

When I travel far to visit a new city, I invest in a private guide to enrich my travel experience. PLF I must admit, is the best of the guides I have used. They have that "it" factor. Very interesting, engaging and fun to spend time with. Tours were high quality, well planned and well paced. Everything from initial contact was first class. Their local perspective on various issues were invaluable. Can't wait to return to this amazing city. Thank you Kristian, Katrin, Petr and Emma.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

31st Aug and just arrived in Prague - our 1st trip here. And we began with the Night Tour - simply wonderful. Our guide, Emma, was outstanding. Amazing depth and breadth of knowledge. So clear and articulate and always careful to keep us all together (8 adults) and engaged with all the facts and stories - Emma brought the history to life in a really entertaining way too.
A very special sightseeing tour of beautiful Prague by Night but made EXTRA-special by Emma. Very impressed. A must-do with this tour company.

2  Thank TopTots
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Our family with two kids (9 and 13) have booked two three-hour blocks with Kristian - and what a fantastic experience it was! Kristian is a great guide full of energy, extremely knowledgeable - and importantly, able to adapt the amount of information kids can cope with! Despite the heatwave we all had great time and learned a lot! I would thoroughly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We used Kristian for 3 days of guiding around Prague. He was energetic, knowledgeable and always cheerful. Kristian was sensitive to our wants and needs and was flexible when asked to make changes. We felt that we really got a comprehensive view of Prague through Kristian

Reviewed August 22, 2018

One of my San Francisco neighbors recommended Kristian and Prague Local Friends. I emailed Kristian to advise that I would be arriving in Prague and wanted to schedule a night walking tour. Kristian responded right away. After a few back and forth emails, we agreed to a private tour scheduled for Thursday August 9th. One of his guides, Ema, met us at our hotel lobby. After a brief history lesson of Prague, we hit the streets for 3 hours. Ema was extremely knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information and insight. We hiked up to the Castle and covered a lot of the city. So beautiful during the day but even more so at night when all is illuminated. The cost for the private tour was around $50 each which I found to be extremely reasonable. I highly recommend Kristian and his team at Prague Local Friends. This was my first visit to Prague and hopefully not the last.