Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Local Friends
from $41.61
More Info
All reviews private tour kutna hora key sites sedlec ossuary city walking tour day trip hour tour old town kristian interests knowledge culture teacher highlights itinerary context pace
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2018

My husband, 3 children (ages 11, 13 and 15) and I did 2 full day (5 hour) private tours with Kristian. It was FABULOUS. We did 1 side of the river the first day (Old town, Jewish sites and new town) and the other side the second day (Prague Castle, lesser town, and monastery). He is very knowledgeable of Prague and has a great sense of humor. He made our 2 days very educational and kept us LAUGHING the entire way. We left the itinerary to him. He did a great job! I would HIGHLY recommend going through Kristian.

Date of experience: March 2018
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Hello Kristen!

Thank you so much for this review and I hope you have enjoyed Vienna & Budapest too! ;-) My greetings to Chase & kids! ;-)

All the best!

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Kristian is someone that loves his city, Praha (Prague). We took two full day tours back-to-back. He arrived promptly at our meeting destination both days. He gave an amazing tour of the city by starting at the Strahov Monastery. Highlight: he booked tickets in advance and was able to guide us behind the ropes and into the actual libraries. An amazing experience. He is a wealth of knowledge and made our experience that much better. We also went to Kutna Hora for a day and experienced beautiful churches and lunch. He had everything booked, included the trains.

Overall: an amazing and friendly guy. You will not regret taking a tour with Kristian. Thank you, Kristian. When we return, we will definitely be looking you up!

Date of experience: March 2018

Stuart, thank you so much for this great review! I have enjoyed with you both - Prague even Kutná Hora. ;-)

All the best and my greetings to Brent!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Kristian took us on a fabulous walking tour around the city. He was incredibly knowledgable about everything we saw- historical monuments, architecture, art installments, and food! He even had us sample some traditional sweets. He was a pleasure to spend the day with and highly recommend him. Thank you, Kristian!

Date of experience: January 2018
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you, Stazi, for this nice review and for a pleasant day! ;-)

Btw. I am still laughing when I remember your daddy in front of that Armenian church, telling you that you should have known that because it is part of your history and when he answered in smile for my question: "Did you know it?!" "Of course not." :D :D

Thank you and all the best to all of you! ;-) My greetings to the rest of the family! ;-)

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

We met Kristian in Prague for a tour of the old city and it was FABULOUS! He walked us through the old city giving us interesting facts, recommendations for food and drinks as well as museums and sites. We spent 4 to 5 hours walking through Prague and enjoyed every moment, we also fell in love with the city! Our teenage daughters enjoyed the tour as much as we did! We highly recommend touring Prague with Kristian to get a real feel of what the city is.

Date of experience: January 2018
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Thank you, Nadi, for this nice review I really enjoyed the time with you, it was fun! And now I am looking forward to meeting soon your brother too. ;-)

My greetings to all your family and all the best!

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing (even in the rain)! Kristian is engaging and energetic. He jumps right into the group and is like a (very knowledgeable) friend showing you around. My sister said she couldn’t have imagined doing 4.5 hours on a walking tour and loving it with any other guide in Prague! You can tell he loves Prague and does his research. The best!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank annagU807RE
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Oh, Anna, thank you! :D

My greetings to all family and tap Margaret´s shoulder for me! :D