Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Local Friends
from $42.07
More Info
All reviews private tour kutna hora personal tour guide czech culture and history great sense of humor key sites full day tour sedlec ossuary amazing tour beautiful city city walking tour day trip highly recommend this tour old town kristian tours architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Visited Prague again as part of a weeks holiday in Czech Republic, I had had a tour with Kristian last year with some friends, This time it was just my wife and myself - Kristian packed in a great tour in 3 hours. Very knowledgeable, chance to see some hidden parts of Prague, and notice a lot of things that you would otherwise just pass by. Thanks Kristian! ;)

Date of experience: September 2017
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Bryn! Thank you so much! And my warmest greetings to Anna! It was again a pleasure to guide you around Prague! ;-)

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Kristian is a wonderful guide! We had a great day and so enjoyed learning about this beautiful city!! We highly recommend him...he is so knowledgeable and funny!! Thanks Kristian!!!

Date of experience: September 2017

I hope it is you, Sue! ;-)

Thank you very much indeed for the kind review and all the best!

P.S.: Btw, that building was really old! :D :D

Reviewed September 19, 2017

We had a very informative day with lots of fun mixed throughout. Kristan is very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. We did a lot of laughing during the day. This was a fantastic way to begin our vacation. I give this tour a "6" star rating out of a 5 star rating scale. Thank you for a fantastic day!

Date of experience: September 2017

Jan, thank you so much! I am happy even with these 5! ;-) I thank you for a really nice day too! ;-)

Reviewed September 18, 2017

I was a solo traveler looking for a guided tour of Kutna Hora to see the bone church and silver mine. I was pleasantly surprised at how quick Kristian responded to my tour request! He immediately responded with his available date, which fit perfectly into my plans. From that first email, he showed enthusiasm for sharing what the place had to offer. That enthusiasm carried over to the day of the tour. When I met him at the designated spot at the train station, he started off with giving me a chocolate wafer treat and showing me some of the fascinating history that happened in the train station. In Kutna Hora, he was very flexible in his tour, adjusting it on the fly to try and avoid some of the larger tour groups. He wanted to make sure we had some breathing room for him to give me the tour. I really appreciated the effort to avoid the crowds. He was very knowledgeable about the area and was able to give me interesting information that I wouldn't have been able to get by visiting by myself. He had everything figured out. Even lunch, which he had me pick from the menu while on the train. He called ahead so everything was ready once we got there. He picked a great restaurant too. Overall the tour was great. His personality was amazing. Even though I had just met him that day, it felt like I was traveling with a long time friend. You can't go wrong picking Kristian for a tour!

Oh, Michael! Thank you so much! ;-) I do not know what to write! :D

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We booked a tour and gave Kristian an impossibly long list of things we wanted to see. There was no way we could cover it all but we had no idea of that. He managed to squeeze much of it in while never making us feel rushed. He was so excited and enthusiastic about Prague that it made us even more exited. Kristian was knowledgeable about all of the Czech Republic not just Prague and shared all he could. The parts we were not able to get to - partly because we just could not walk that much - he gave us notes and marked on the map and told us exactly what to do. We booked 6 hours with him and he spent over 7 hours with us and we got the feeling he didn't want to leave. If I went back to Prague I would book with him again and if possible I would book 2 or 3 days. It was a great experience. Use Kristian and you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: September 2017
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2017

Thank you, Cindy, for your kind words! I am looking forward to our 3 days touring! ;-)