Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Local Friends
from $39.80
More Info
All reviews private tour his enthusiasm wonderful tour czech republic kristian
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Touring with Kristian was awesome. His tours were inclusive, exciting and revealed his in depth knowledge of the history of the city of Prague and its surroundings. More than that, Kristian made it fun. He became part of our family and we missed him everyday when each tour was over. We appreciated his humor, his energy and above all his caring that we would enjoy the Best of Prague......and thanks to him, we did!

Date of experience: June 2017
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Deborah,

thank you for these kind words! ;-)

My greetings to Naomi and Jack!

Reviewed June 9, 2017

Prague with Kristian was great. We are a family of different ages. Kristian was able to captivate us all. We went on two tours with him, both of which were fun and exciting. He also pointed out extra tourist spots, told us when to visit them, helped us buy international train tickets for the next journey. He also showed us the best food spots.
We would have loved to book him for more tours, but he is busy. I Definitely recommend booking tours with him.

Date of experience: June 2017

Artur, Marina, Joshka, Nikitka & Valia!

Thank you very much!

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Jachym is a wonderful and knowledgeable tour guide. It's the only night time tour of Prague but it's full of great stories and gives you an excellent idea of what you might like to see during the day. I would recommend this to anyone who loves history, meeting new people, and understanding culture.

Adam & Jon,

thank you for these kind words. Jáchym really enjoyed the tour with you too. ;-)

Reviewed June 2, 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful day getting introduced to Prague with our private guide Jachym. He is very knowledgable and was enjoyable spending the day with while getting to know Prague during our first day. I highly recommend Prague Local Friends and Jachym.

Date of experience: May 2017
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Hello Julie! ;-)

Thank you for this great review! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the tour with Jáchym and that you would recommend us. Cheers! ;-)

My greetings to Joel! ;-)

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Krisitian was an amazing guide. We had a wonderful fun packed day exploring Kutna Hora with Krisitian. I highly recommend him. Using a great local private guide is the best way to explore a new area. Besides being very knowledgeable, Kristian was fun and very organized.

Hello Julie! ;-)

Thank you for this great review! Every time someone says I am organized it makes me thinking "This should definitely hear my parents!". :D

Thank you for that nice day too and all the best! ;-)

My greetings to Joel! ;-)