Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Local Friends
from $41.61
More Info
All reviews private tour kutna hora key sites sedlec ossuary city walking tour day trip hour tour old town kristian interests knowledge culture teacher highlights itinerary context pace
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Krisitian was an amazing guide. We had a wonderful fun packed day exploring Kutna Hora with Krisitian. I highly recommend him. Using a great local private guide is the best way to explore a new area. Besides being very knowledgeable, Kristian was fun and very organized.

Date of experience: May 2017
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Hello Julie! ;-)

Thank you for this great review! Every time someone says I am organized it makes me thinking "This should definitely hear my parents!". :D

Thank you for that nice day too and all the best! ;-)

My greetings to Joel! ;-)

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Exceptional tour guide. There is a term for what Kristian does: lagniappe. It is this little something special that made my wife and I enjoy the tour and made the visit to the Strahov Monastery Library really worthwhile.

Date of experience: April 2017
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Thank you, Peter!

This is so kind of you! I really like the library too and I am happy every time I go there. ;-)
My greetings to NidaFe! ;-)

Reviewed May 29, 2017

First of all, it starts with Kristian. He is dynamic, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and a lot of fun. He met us in the morning at our hotel (last week)l, and gave us a brief history lesson (which was very helpful to get us going). We then had a very personalized tour of the city, which lasted 5 hours. It was a lot of walking (by our choice), and was very informative. It was our first full day in Prague, and Kristian really kicked it off right. The city is beautiful and rich in culture, and our tour stepped us through much of this, from the historic to the modern. After the tour, Kristian also pointed out a number of places we should see before we left, which we found very helpful.

Kristian was a real star, and was the perfect start to our Prague experience. We would highly recommend it, and will definitely be looking Kristian up if we're back in Prague again.

Date of experience: May 2017
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Thank you, Lindy!

I am blushing! :-) It was my pleasure and definitely feel free to contact me whenever you are in Prague. ;-)

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

Forget the free public tours with hordes of tourists trying to keep up with the guide. The best way to tour Prague is with Kristian, your very own personal, private tour guide! During the planning phase, Kristian was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. We are a couple in our 60s and 70s, so we decided to stretch our tour over 2 days. With Kristian's help, we chose to do the 2 hour walking tour each day, and we left it up to him to decide the best sites possible in that amount of time.

When we got to Prague, Kristian met us in our hotel lobby. He was gracious, kind and his English was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable about his city and we toured Stare Mesto and Josefov on Day 1 and Nove Mesto and Mala Strana on Day 2. Kristian also took us to magnificent hidden gems in the city that you would not know about unless you were a local or attached to your Lonely Planet book (which we don't have the patience to do).

Day 2 of our tour was my husband's birthday and perhaps what surprised us most was when Kristian appeared in the lobby with a beautiful birthday cake! We were so surprised. That little detail made our trip even more enjoyable and special for us. The cake, by the way, tasted heavenly! Thank you, Kristian!

The personal attention we were given by Kristian was wonderful and choosing him for the private tour was the best decision we made. If we could give him more than 5 stars, we would. We had such a great time in Prague because of our tour and so we highly recommend Kristian if you are in search of a guide. You will not regret it. He is truly the best!

Thank you again, Kristian!

Lydia and Igor

Lydia & Igor,

Thank you for such a great and really detailed review! ;-) I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the tours and you liked that cake (I was little bit worried if you did not forget to take it from the desk then. :D ) - because you know... when you bake something for the whole night you want it to be eaten... :D :D

My greetings to Christine and all the best! ;-)

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Kristian met us in Wenceslas Square for a private tour. Although I never confirmed he still met us. Great pace to the tour so we saw a lot. He is very knowledgeable regarding architecture in Prague He tailored or tour based on what WE wanted to see which was great. HIGHLY Recommend him as your guide in Prague

Date of experience: April 2017