Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Prague Local Friends
from $41.61
More Info
All reviews private tour kutna hora key sites sedlec ossuary city walking tour day trip hour tour old town kristian interests knowledge culture teacher highlights itinerary context pace
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

Had a private tour with Kristian this week. Tour consisted of 7 with a mix of family and friends.

The tour was excellent, well paced and Kristian made sure that everyone was involved.

We were all made to feel at ease and I feel like I have left Prague much more knowledgable and well informed.

I can 100% recommend this tour.

1  Thank DaninrugbyUk
Reviewed October 18, 2016

My friend and I had a wonderful four-hour walking tour of Prague with Kristian. He really knows about the history of his country, the many beautiful sculptures and landmarks, as well as the fascinating architectural details. I can't recommend taking a tour with him enough throughout this amazing city!

1  Thank cook77
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Great introduction to this beautiful city with a tour tailored to our specific interests by Kristian. His love for his hometown and knowledgeable, humorous approach made this a really enjoyable morning. Highly recommended.

1  Thank JHB-salop
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

I booked Kristian for our walking tour of Prague for me and my friends . This trip was a big deal and I wanted it to be special . I research trip adviser and came across The Prague with Kristian. I was looking for informational, but not your traditional group tour . Kristian always answered my emails immediately and worked with me closely to plan our tour . He was very knowledgeable in history and art . We truly enjoyed his company , he went beyond his duty to make sure we got to see all the hideaways , all the secret passages , pieces of art , churches or statues . Thank you Kristian, we had a great day with you !

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank ivca11
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I had absolutely no idea how a "Night Walking Tour" would go when I booked the tour online. My main consideration was to maximize activities during our short stay, and to avoid the daytime tourist crowd. I was not disappointed. Our guide, Kristian was everything one could ask for in a guide - informative,patriotic, passionate, has a great sense of humor, and so upbeat I did not notice the fast pace and uphill climb to the Prague Palace. He also introduced us to the sweet wafer Koronada which I found fascinating that I bought packs from the airport duty-free shop to bring back home.

Date of experience: October 2016
Kristian_1983, Manager at Prague Local Friends, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2016

Linella!

Thank you so much for this really nice review. I have to say that for me it is every time great pleasure and joy to guide someone who is so interested in the stuff and asking interesting and involved questions as you and Cassandra did!

Wish you all the best!

With many thanks and greetings,

Kristian ;-)