“NOT WORTH IT”

Ranked #191 of 1,029 things to do in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We went for the Dali exhibit. I'm not really sure why they called it an exhibit. It showed very little depth of his work and didn't have very much in pieces. We were done with the exhibit in about 20 mins. The gallery also has Warhol and Mucha exhibits, you have to pay for those separately. If the Dali exhibit was indicative of the other artists works I would be upset if I had payed for those also.

Date of experience: August 2017
"gallery"
in 5 reviews
"sketch"

Reviewed July 25, 2017

To learn the true story of Andy Warhol and his mother, sisters and brother was wonderful. Everyone must see this exhibit, it is worth it.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Went here on my own whilst my partner had a massage nearby (art isn't his thing) and I loved it! I went to the Andy Warhol and the Salvador Dali exhibitions and was not disappointed. They were fantastic! Loads of items to see, everything clearly labelled with lots of additional information. An absolute treat for art lovers, highly recommended! You also get a great view over old town square put the windows!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank Nicky L
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

The Gallery of Art offered three different expositions: Dalí, Mucha and Warhol (I visited the first two). The price is rather high (but I only had to pay the student one and you can choose which ones that you want to pay for). Nonetheless, if you are a fan of the artists' works, I guess that it's worth a visit - and maybe a small detour.

Date of experience: December 2016