Photography Tour in Prague

Book in advance
from
$254.59
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Photography Tour in Prague
from $254.59
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 18, 2019

I had a great time on my photography tour of Prague with Martin. He was very patient with my skills and showed me some new tips for improvements. He showed me how to get the most of my photography of my vacation and we were able to capture some of the best pictures of Prague. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has an interest in photography. Thanks, Martin!

Reviewed September 18, 2019

I did the evening tour in September 2019 and found it extremely helpful to accelerate my photography skills. Martin was an excellent teacher and willingly shared his experience about camera settings, composition, night photography and capturing the best photograph etc.

As a photography newbie it was great to be able to interact with Martin to ask and have answers to the questions which a gaggle of "You Tube" videos fail to answer or just leave you more perplexed after watching.

I would highly recommend Martin's Prague Photo Tour as a must do in Prague.

Date of experience: September 2019
3  Thank Navigator827212
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

A must do for any type of photographer at any level. Martin is able to provide you with helpful tips about your camera and settings . But most importantly I learnt to try some new perspectives in my composition and got the most incredible photos .

Martin was able to suggest different spots for the rest of my trip which I found very helpfully

I have been on a few photo tour around the world and this is up there as one of the best .

Highly recommend this tour as a must do in Prague...

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I did the evening tour. Martin was very accommodating by rescheduling due to rain on the originally scheduled day. He took me to several great spots around Prague and even though it was mid August and very crowded in the city he knew key spots that had little to no people! Martin spent time helping me with composition, exposure settings, and knew features of my camera that I wasn't even aware of. He was very helpful. I highly recommend Martin's Prague Photo Tour.

Date of experience: August 2019
mbisof, Owner at Photography Tour in Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you very much, I appreciate the review and believe that we will meet again! Cheers, Martin

Reviewed August 22, 2019

I was on the fence about booking this but I'm so glad we did! We're both amateur/beginner photographers and because of Martin we now have some great photos from our trip to Prague. During this 3 hr your he taught me quite a few things about my camera that I used during the rest of the trip. He also organizes intense photo tours to exotic locations like Iceland, Myanmar, etc that last over a week... So he has a lot of experience teaching photography techniques to all skill types. This definitely showed during our small 2 person tour with him. I've been in other photo workshops but had trouble really understanding the concepts afterwards. His explanations however were very simple and much easier for me to understand. We went to places I'd never have found on my own, and he showed us what angle to use for the best composition. We only did his night tour but now I wish we'd scheduled his day time tour too! Thanks Martin!!

2  Thank rayfus
MartinBisof, Owner at Photography Tour in Prague, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words! I really appreciate your review and truly believe that we will meet one day again. Hopefully on one of our Inscape Photo Tours :). Cheers