Photography Tour in Prague

Book in advance
from
$254.59
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Photography Tour in Prague
from $254.59
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 12, 2019

It was so much fun discovering Prague, while learning some new photography tricks. Martin is an amazing person and certainly knows what he is doing behind the camera. We met for a sunset tour and then a morning tour the following morning and I got to practice street/architecture photography, composition and long exposure. He even made some suggestions about how certain shots could be post processed. Martin was also kind enough to let me borrow his telephoto lens and tripod, which I was very grateful for since I did not have to bring those on my trip with me.

I would definitely recommend doing a tour with Martin whether it is in Prague or somewhere else.

Date of experience: May 2019
MartinBisof, Owner at Photography Tour in Prague, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Rossi, Thanks for everything. We really enjoyed the tour and truly believe to have you one day on board of our Inscape Photo Tours! Cheers :)

Reviewed May 12, 2019

For any photographer wanting to leave Prague with great photos. Regardless of your experience, Martin is a great way to find the out of the way places in Prague to take fantastic photos. Prague was very crowed when I was there but Martin showed me street that were empty of people. He knew when and were to be for the best lighting the photos. I did an Evening Tour and an Early Morning tour and treasure my photos. From the absolute beginner to the Pro Martin can help you. Thank you Martin and I look forward to other trip with you.

Date of experience: April 2019

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to photo-guide you through our beautiful city :)

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I took the evening and morning tours. Martin was so easy going, friendly, knowledgeable. He made sure I captured some great photos. I learned so much about my camera and how to compose pictures vs. snapshots. His tours were very efficient in covering the must have locations, most of which I would never have found on my own.
Martin is very patient and generous with his talent. Take his tours, you will have no regrets.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Cgd456
MartinBisof, Owner at Photography Tour in Prague, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Thank you very much. We spent together a great time and I really hope that you will join us on one of our Inscape Photo expeditions! Cheers, Martin

Reviewed April 18, 2019

I booked a three night stay in Prague with my wife and daughter and wanted to sneak a couple of hours photography into the trip. However, I didn't have a great deal of time to do any research on the best locations for getting some decent images of the city. I arranged for Martin to meet me at my hotel at 6.30am and take me on a 3.5hr whistle-stop tour of some of the best photo locations around the city. He delivered and exceeded my expectations. We went to some great spots and got some fantastic shots. At the end of our session, Marting gave me some tips and advice for places I could go over the following days with my family that presented good photo opportunities. If you are looking to kick start a trip to Prague with some local knowledge of the city from a photographers perspective, I would highly recommend you invest in a couple of hours with Martin.

Date of experience: April 2019

Stephen, I really enjoyed all the trips we did together and believe that we did excellent pictures! Have a great time back home and believe that you will join one of our expeditions!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Very enjoyable and rewarding experience with Martin Bisof... he’s amazing as a person, very relaxed and easy going. He packs in a ton of instruction on composition, technique, light, and his approach to photography - but camouflaged in casual banter! We did abstract, architecture, long exposure, street and night photography all in one evening. Brought back amazing images, but more importantly more clarity in my approach to photography. Plus he knows every nook and cranny of Prague like the back of his hand. Exceeded all expectations!

1  Thank Wanderer_147