Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Supreme Prague tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Supreme Prague
from $51.26
More Info
from $68.35
More Info
All reviews private tour wonderful tour castle grounds walking tour jewish quarter old town lenka significance tailor interests culture knowledge architecture czech guide tours tram
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

After our walking tour this morning I felt comfortable and ready to explore the city. Lenka walked us through the new town then onto the old town, pointing out history and architectural elements. She also suggested several places to eat, U Pinkasu, a very old restaurant, was truly amazing and the Pilsner beer was cold and perfect. I would definitely book a tour again with this guide service!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Jany S
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Lenka guided my group through Prague for a whole day. I found her simply excellent and pleasant. Willing to work with our group, she was considerate and extremely informative. An absolute command of the culture and history of her world. My group, consisting of people with ethnic, national, and linguistic diversities, liked her very much. Would hire her again in the future.

2  Thank Kyoshin A
Reviewed September 5, 2017

What you are reading about Lenka in the fellow reviewers comments are accurate but not adequate. Mine will also be in the same category. Words cannot describe the joy with which Lenka shares the history of her world, a world she knows intimately and understands thoroughly. Outstanding!

2  Thank Dimitri T
Reviewed August 30, 2017

What a wonderful experience! We enjoyed a half-day private Kutna Hora tour with Guide4Advanced. Lenka - our enterprising and well-educated guide - was a delight to get to know and very knowledgeable about the area, as well as patient in answering our numerous questions about Prague life and the Czech economy! The tour itself was just about the right length for us. Kutna Hora is quite some distance from Prague, so there's a lot of travel to get there and back. At a guess, I think we had about 1.5 hours at Kutna Hora (and the Ossuary), but this was more than enough if you don't have too much time. Lenka was very accommodating of my disability and flexible in making adjustments to suit me. Thank you, Lenka!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Lenka arrived at our hotel promptly for our private tour, and was extremely knowledgeable about our particular interest, namely Art Nouveau and, unique to Prague, Cubic architecture. I've no doubt she is equally knowledgeable on the history and other attractions of the city. We recommend her wholeheartedly.

1  Thank Andrew A