“Nice”

Ranked #64 of 5,781 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Italian, Czech, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Since 2008 the restaurant Divinis has been seeking to exceed the expectations of even the most demanding customers and understand that a truly memorable dining experience combines superb food, efficient service and comfortable, ambient surroundings made by Italian architect Luciano Belcapo/Evodecor. Our Chef Jan Kratochvil keeps the best tradition of Italian food with top ingredients and simple preparations. Daily specials are always on the peak of their freshness and are basically the freshest buys from morning market. The wine selection is primarily Italian with many very well known labels in wine industry. Open late each night, the restaurant is also perfect for post theatre dinner. The Estate theatre, State Opera, National theatre as well as other theatres are a short walk away.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Excellent food, excellent service, excellent wine list. Nothing to really complain about. I may have had slightly better food in other restaurants, but that doesn't take away from this experience. All in all, left a very professional impression, but was still pleasant and comfortable. Can recommend to anyone.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We has both lunch and dinner at Divinis, the inspired restaurant of Zdenek Pohlreich. From the grilled octopus appetizer to the sea bass special the good quality and presentation contributes to a relaxed dinner. Service was outstanding. Wine selection is quite good and focuses on Italian wines. The waiters speak a variety of languages (including English). English menu is available. On the list for many return visits on future trips.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had the best meal in Prague, again, at Divinis. The staff, food and ambiance cannot be beat! Do try the Beetroot Carpaccio and the Rabbit.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We've been coming to Divinis every year when we travel to Prague and it always exceeds our expectations! This year, with lunch service, it's been twice as nice!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is currently my favourite restaurant in my hometown.

I am regular customer in past two years. I am quite picky in terms of food - I dont eat seafood and cheese - so I might be influenced by the choice of items suitable for myself.

I love divinis for few simple reasons:

1. The best service in town - they are really proffessional and positive, not too much stiff or formal. All the staff members have very good knowledge about Italian cuisine and can recommend good combinations of food & wine.

2. They have always some daily specials - but not only seafood - which is common in other high end Italian restaurants in the city.

3. Love the design and interior - the place is full of light and colors, no dark chamber.

4. Situated in nice part of Prague - you can have a dinner + romantic walk combo.

Price is of course higher, but reflects the quality of the place.

I must say it is my second favourite place in the world - after Gordons Maze in London. Great for all kind of romantic & special events.