“Beautiful 25th Wedding Anniversary dinner”
Review of Divinis

Divinis
Ranked #96 of 5,821 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Italian, Czech, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Since 2008 the restaurant Divinis has been seeking to exceed the expectations of even the most demanding customers and understand that a truly memorable dining experience combines superb food, efficient service and comfortable, ambient surroundings made by Italian architect Luciano Belcapo/Evodecor. Our Chef Jan Kratochvil keeps the best tradition of Italian food with top ingredients and simple preparations. Daily specials are always on the peak of their freshness and are basically the freshest buys from morning market. The wine selection is primarily Italian with many very well known labels in wine industry. Open late each night, the restaurant is also perfect for post theatre dinner. The Estate theatre, State Opera, National theatre as well as other theatres are a short walk away.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

On a surprise trip to Prague with my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary which is today. My sister booked us a table by the window for dinner. We were looked after beautifully the food was incredible fresh hot and extremely tasty. Presentation was excellent and the whole experience was good value for money. The restaurant was well spaced out and very calm which you would not find in frantic London! Would certainly recommend and visit again if we come back.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Fantastic restaurant, lovely atmosphere and friendly, knowledgeable service. We were really lucky to get a reservation on the day and weren't disappointed, even getting a window seat. The Vitello Tonato anti pasti and veal cheeks for main were both particularly good. The waiter recommended us a good wine and didn't take advantage by suggesting something high up the price spectrum. For the quality of food and service you could pay a whole lot more in London. Will remember it fondly.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had a nice meal at Divinis, probably the best we had in Prague. However I still think Prague restaurants have a long way to go before they are up to the standard of good western european restaurants. The winelist is mainly Italian, we found a few nice half bottles which worked out cheaper than ordering a whole bottle. Service was fine and food was good.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

While we were in Prague as part of a VIKING RIVER CRUISE we were looking for a change from Czech food and we found just what we were looking for: DIVINIS an Italian Restaurant in central Prague that had great food, a wonderful wine collection, very good service and fair pricing. In addition the way the restaurant is partitioned makes for a nice quite night of dining. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed September 28, 2013

There is not even one thing you can complain about. From opening doors, through first greeting to the starters and much more.
Designe of restaurant is wonderful and simply lovely. It is not violent but harmonic. Delightful bar with wide selection of finest Italien wine. Coffe wich you can get after main course is delicate, honestly said I have never ever smelt intense aroma of coffe like here. Just amazing.
All courses are obviously chosen with care and detail. Not quantity but much more quality. Food is there more than excellent, Milk fed veal chop I have had is amazing, looks like the best beef I have ever had before.
Service was just outstanding, blond lady her name I can't remember was very helpful and treated our family regally.
I am very glad we have had this experience, my fiancee was impressed as same as me.
This place deserves to be visited repeatedly. All my thanks to Divinis team.