$70
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$77
$79
Hotel Slovan(Pilsen)
$59
  • Restaurant
All reviewspilsner urquell brewerynice hotelbrewery visitold townminute walk to the town squarebusiness triprooms are cleanczech republicfront desk stafftrain stationhotel is locatedbeer factorymini barbreakfast buffeteasy walkperfect locationmodern feel
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I just spend a weekend in Pilsen at this hotel. The hotel is fairly modern, and well equipped. Service was good. The only small fault was that the food at breakfast was cold (I don't like my eggs cold). It is conveniently located just across the street from the Pilsen Brewery and just a few minutes’ walk from Pilsen center. If you have time tour the brewery in this beer loving country you can’t get any closer to beer heaven. Guided tours take approx 90 min and it is a good idea to book in advance, yes you do get a tasting at the end. Nearby is also the Gambrinus brewery (part of the Pisner one) the exhibit is supposedly more interactive but I have not experienced it so … What to see in Pilsen the Synagogue (2nd largest in Europe), Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (can’t miss this it’s a city dominant), the zoo. Places to eat: Na Spilce (http://www.naspilce.com/na-spilce inside the Pilsen brewery complex), U Salzmannů www.usalzmannu.cz, Na Parkánu www.naparkanu.com these 3 are part of the Pilsen group of restaurants with traditional Czech food and of course beer. Na Parkánu I recommend trying the unfiltered beer. Cross cafe (Anglické nábřeží 1) great view from the 16th floor of the BCB building and good coffee. During the winter Pilsner is very sleepy town.

Room Tip: Hotel is located on a busy intersection so if you want a quiet room ask for one facing the back of the building.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alismile73
angelo-hotel-Pilsen, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Pilsen, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Alismile73,

Thank you for staying at angelo Hotel Pilsen and sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are happy to hear that you liked our modern and well equipped hotel and are glad that our service met your expectations during your visit.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the small mistake during the breakfast. I have informed my team members accordingly in order to avoid such circumstances in the future. May I just also thank you for highlighting all the wonderful sights and insider tips you have given to all future Pilsen visitors.

Looking forward seeing you again soon at angelo Hotel Pilsen I remain,

with best regards,

Thomas Heilig
General Manager angelo Hotel Pilsen & team

Reviewed December 24, 2011

Angelo hotel is my second home during my visits in Pilsen. Rooms are cosy and modern designed with everything you can need. The staff is warm and very helpful. In the lobby bar you can find the Mac computers and in the 5th floor as well. You can find also cofee machine and some small snack in this 5th floor (5th floor is executive floor and it is for charge).
The famous Brewery Pisner Urquell you can find just across the street.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I've only used this for business, mainly due to its location opposite the incredible Pilsner Urquell brewery where I've done business on several occasions. A good reception, new and clean rooms with all the facilities I needed, good breakfast and a pleasant pub on the ground floor made this a great stay.Room rates were very reasonable and it is a very easy walk into the centre of town.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We are staying in this hotel every time we are visiting Pilsen. I like the BW pics of Pilsen in the halls and rooms. I find the rooms cosy since I am a fan of modern design. The staff is helpful and friendly. There's a Computer corner in the lobby (Mac only), a gym on the ground floor, private garage (not for free), there was a bootblack machine on our floor. I love the breakfast! We ate only once in the hotel restaurant because Czechs are famous for their cuisine and service. There are many great restaurants in the town, some with long opening hours. Try the one in the nearby brewery Na Spilce where you can get a non-pasteurized beer. Or try Potrefena husa, stylish restaurant/pub with great selection of Staropramen beers.
We stayed in 4 star hotels in other parts of Europe (e.g. London, Portugal) and this one is a luxury hotel compared to them. In every way. It's comparable to 4 hotels in North Europe or Germany.
We had a good time in this hotel each time we've stayed there.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hekabe
Reviewed August 18, 2011

beautifull new hotel, designed, spacefull.
very clean.
great breakfast, dinner a lot of choice
lunch-packet is poor

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank pvdb1965
angelo-hotel-Pilsen, General Manager at Vienna House Easy Pilsen, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Dear customer,

Thank you for your staying at angelo Hotel Pilsen. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for taking your time to send us your feedback concerning the lunch packages.

The selection and offer of the lunch packages is based on the contracted condition of each business partner. We are always trying to keep the value ratio like we do for breakfast and dinner buffet. Our chef de cuisine will take a closer look on the package anyhow to assure the value & quality for our guests.

Once again thank you for your feedback. We will be very pleased to welcome you again at our hotel angelo Pilsen in order to satisfy you completely.

Sincerely yours