“Hotel average but service above average!”

Pytloun City Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Liberec
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The hotel is nice, with a nice lobby, the glass elevator is charmy. The room I've got is very spacious (Royal Suite with hot tub and terrace) is right in the restaurant (yes... IN the restaurant!) which I found exquisite!
Some small things were not ok, like the shower that was not broken, but I could not get it fixed in the right position.. and some electrical sockets didn't work.
But the service is a something else... They do all they can to help you. Small things that make the difference. for example: I had a really late check-in, and the restaurant was just closing, but the receptionist called and they waited and keep it open just for me. And other small things that make me decide to stay there in my next trip, even with these little problems.

Room Tip: I've got the room 515 that is IN the restaurant... spacious and nice view !
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Carlos C
There are newer reviews for Pytloun City Boutique Hotel

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Being in a foreign country and not speaking their language is really a challenge but i have found a very pleasant group of employees at this hotel.The staff has been more than helpful in making sure this business trip is comfortable.The weather here is great if you like snow and the town of Liberac has the feel of downtown Charleston SC with it's old buildings and conveinance to downtown shopping and eateries.First trip overseas and it want be my last.

Room Tip: Stay on the 5th floor because the restaurant is at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank donald c
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stayed here for a night for what was planned as a treat in what was listed as a superior double. The room was nicely decorated , clean but very small. The private balcony overlooked an old communist block. Internet connection was extremely restricted, Staff were friendly enough and service was up to standard for this part of europe. Close to centre.

Overall the Hotel was pretty reasonable although having tavelled alot and seen what to expect for my money around the world this was not good value.

I will be trying another hotel next time I visit Liverec.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask specifically for view over the city otherwise you will not enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visited the hotel in the weekend trip to Liberec with boyfriend.
Excellent service surprised us so much, that we stayed longer that we planned.

Nice attention are usb cables for guests in the room, smart whirpool that turns it self off when the water bath is full. Telephone communication with the reception in the room is very practical. We would welcome an adapter for the iPhone, but that's trivial.

The room was nice, modern, clean and capacious with views of the city. Breakfast was good, helpfull staff, thanks for really nice time!

It's a great location for family and young couples too. I can recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The hotel was opened in 2012, so it is very nicely furnished and still clean. Parking in the underground was also free. The location right in the center of town. Breakfast was not much of anything, rather worse average. Swimming pool is not inside this areal!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I stayed in many hotels in the Czech republic but this in one of the best ones. The room was absolutely clean..it was amazing!!! Housekeeping did a wonderful job!!!!
Also, the restaurant was serving delicious food..not usual when travel outside of Prague.
This is my first choise if I come back to Liberec.

Anyway..we were wery disappointed with Babylon aqua park..dirty and bit used! Don't even bother to go there..you safe money and disappointment.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was recommended by my friend to stay in this hotel, while I was in Liberec with my wife and our kid. Everything went very well after we have arrived there. It was very easy to find a place for our car in a garage in a basement of the building, there are parking places reserved for hotel guests. While it was raining outside at that time, we appreciated that we didn't have to walk somewhere and could just take a lift to a lobby, where there is a reception. The staff was willing and pleasant and it took just few minutes and we were in the lift to our room. The lift stopped at 5th floor and we had to take few steps to the 6th where our room was. The room itself was really very nice, large and furnished in modern style with all standart equipement and one huge window with a terrace with a lovely view to part of a city and mainly Jested mountain. We all enjoyed a bubble bath in our bathroom and also fine dining in hotel restaurant. The food there was really excellent and so was the staff. And although our room was almost above the restaurant, it didn't disturb us at all, the only thing we have heard was the noise of tram somewhere down on the street when we had our window opened. I really liked staying in this hotel, I travel a lot around Europe and can compare, Pytloun City Boutique Hotel can measure with well known hotels all over. I can recommend it sincearly.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family