We have stayed 3 nights for weekend trip to Liberec. We got the accommodation in package together with wellness and bottle of wine. I must say, that my feelings were rather ambivalent about our stay.
- hotel is apparently newly furnished with nice design furniture and the rooms are very comfortable.
- Since I travelled with baby, I have really apprecitated boiling kettle in the room (part of tea and coffee facility) and microwave oven available all the time in the breakfast corner next to the reception. Also very nice playground in front of the hotel with trampolin.
- Rooms - beds were very comfortable, LCD TV, working desk. Small bathroom with toilet, shower and sink, but you get towels and cosmetics and everything was very clean.
- Breakfast - everyday same choise, simple but not poor, cold and hot, choise of juices, tea, coffee, some cheeses, ham & salami, jam, fryed eggs, everything very tasty. Average coffee, but if you prefer, you can get espresso for only small extra fee.
- Parking - on the hotel premises, with CCTV surveillance.
- Staff - very nice and friendly staff. Nothing was much trouble for them.
- Location - very nice and quiet zone, not far from city center, close to Jested area.
Wellness - I cannot say anything about it, it was broken/closed for 2 days of our stay and full for the last one.
Internet - it is free and wireless in the whole hotel, but it was working very rarely during our stay. Hotel claimed it was not their problem - there was a very severe weather - heavy rain with some floods in the area, so may be it was the reason.
- Rooms - biggest problem I see in the fact, that rooms are absolutely NOT soundproof. So you hear every step and every word from the corridor and other rooms. We have had a corner room on the very end of corridor and even though we were not able to sleep all night long as we have heard everything happening all over the hotel. I really missed the feeling of privacy - I imagine that as much as I heard the others they have heard us. If you stay only for oversleep it might be OK, but if you stay longer, it is very uncomfortable.
- Bathroom - there are no hangers for towels except for smal hooks next to the shower, so your towels will be damp all the time. Hotel waives for Green policy - they change the towels only if you throw them on the floor. But you must do it every day if you do not want to use wet towels. There is also no hanger next to the sink, so the floor is wet all the time from your hands.
There is no elevator and very steep stairs.
So overall - despite the noisy rooms, everything was perfect. But the noise was quite disturbing so I cannot give higher evaluation.
Next time, I would try to reserve the upper family suite or other Pytloun hotel in Liberec.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst 17th century timber buildings, this hotel offers non-smoking rooms and a communal kitchen with an electric hob. It is located in Liberec, 3 km from Jested ski resort. Pytloun Travel Hotel's rooms are fitted with central heating and feature a wide full-length wardrobe. A work desk with good access to electrical outlets and lighting is available in each room.The front desk is open throughout the day and staff can help with queries such as conversion of foreign currencies. It provides storage facility for guests' ski equipment.The Luxury Island Spa features an outdoor salt water pool, a Finnish sauna, an indoor tropical salt-herbal sauna, a hot tub and massages. Pytloun Travel is 400 metres away from Liberec-Horni Ruzodol Railway Station which provides easy access to the rest of Liberec. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and HRS so you can book your Pytloun Travel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.